Recent Topics

Ads

New to the game

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
gigantor275

New to the game

Post#1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:13 pm

And I really wanna play a Choppa but I dont want to be squishy at all. Whats the best way to build a Choppa to do decent damage and still be pretty tough? Can it even be done? Or is it better to just accept it and go Black Ork.

Ads
rameden

Re: New to the game

Post#2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:24 pm

I haven't played a choppa since live but they have an ability called "Lots o' Choppin" (might not be right) that heals you while you use it. If you spec around that it could work?
Too many alts to count...

oaliaen

Post#3 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:26 pm

lol .. .. theres no easy way to play Choppa. Anyway, want to be a Ork or a elf?

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Sounds to me that the Black Orc would suit you better choppa dies a lot early on and can be soul destroying. Try 2h Borc does decent damage but make sure you keep youre eye on enemy rdps especially engis and sws. They are fun to play and after ten with guard you can help a choppa both bring some whoopass to the field.

BeautfulToad

Post#5 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:00 pm

You can take def renown abilities and max WS. That's about it. You will still be squishy, but that's the choppa's role.

gigantor275

Post#6 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:39 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:26 pm lol .. .. theres no easy way to play Choppa. Anyway, want to be a Ork or a elf?
Yea I aint about that knife ear life. I wanna be green and mean.

BeautfulToad

Post#7 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:13 pm

gigantor275 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:39 pm
oaliaen wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:26 pm lol .. .. theres no easy way to play Choppa. Anyway, want to be a Ork or a elf?
Yea I aint about that knife ear life. I wanna be green and mean.
Blorc is easier than choppa. But choppa is ok, take the AoE spec and just make sure you time your attacks carefully. You'll die a fair bit but can do decent damage.