Recent Topics

Ads

Extra especial Mushrooms bugs everytime

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
emiliorv
Suspended

Extra especial Mushrooms bugs everytime

Post#1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:10 pm

Tried to search at bugtraker but didnt find it....before open a new bugreport i wanna ask here if somenone more noticed this.

I always slot that tactic for the +10% healcrit, but when i log in and check statdoll this +10% is not working....i need to unslot and slot again this tactic to works properly....is a known bug?? is there a open bugreport?? if dont i can open a new one with SS.

I have noticed too that, without log out this happen again...dunno if its for release, for bolster, for loading new zones....but yesterday checked and lost the tactic effect without log out...

PD: i have not checked discipline (will do today when log).

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Extra especial Mushrooms bugs everytime

Post#2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Stat doll lies. Do a .getstats next time to be sure.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ysaran

Post#3 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 pm

It usually happens if you are not r40
Zputadenti

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:51 am

Rydiak wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:43 pm Stat doll lies. Do a .getstats next time to be sure.
when this happens i open my character screen and check the "magic stats" and show the same that statdoll...

Ysaran

Post#5 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:53 am

emiliorv wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:51 am
Rydiak wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:43 pm Stat doll lies. Do a .getstats next time to be sure.
when this happens i open my character screen and check the "magic stats" and show the same that statdoll...
you character window lie too. the only truthfully stats are the ones from .getstat
Zputadenti

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:05 am

Ysaran wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:53 am
you character window lie too. the only truthfully stats are the ones from .getstat
Well...looks like too muchs things broken then. I can understand that some addons dont work properly....but really i cant understand why the info showed in the game default UI is wrong...and after 5 years of "alpha phase" this is not fixed...

Gangan

Post#7 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:05 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:05 am
Ysaran wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:53 am

Well...looks like too muchs things broken then. I can understand that some addons dont work properly....but really i cant understand why the info showed in the game default UI is wrong...and after 5 years of "alpha phase" this is not fixed...
It's a well known problem and you got an easy workaround.
There are more important things to fix^^
Also I'm sure if the team knew how to fix this it would have been done already. Some things are just broken so deep inside the old stuff mythic created, that you simply can't reach it.

On topic: tactics tend to break or stop functioning when changing zones. Especially when you're below 40 due to the bolster-mechanic.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald