Recent Topics

Ads

choppa solo spec?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
maraudermitu

choppa solo spec?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:17 pm

was thinking on doing some solo stuff, not solo solo, just not dependant on tank and healer premade, was wondering if i should go for 2h or dual, anyone have experience with masteries and renown for both dual and 2h for survivability?

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: choppa solo spec?

Post#2 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Left tree all the way up to 13 pt furious choppin and can’t stop da chop I comming heal debuff

And just drop all the remaining points into the mid tree

DW for 10% free parry for more survivability

RoR.builders - Choppa

Max parry and deft defender for renown for more survive

maraudermitu

Post#3 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:47 pm

should i max futile strike? reaching 40 im just melting to anything that focus its eye on me, even not been on berserk =(
or it is lack of gear ? right now im on merc glove boots, full bl, and a mix of ws and str jewel, with ws talismans

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:56 pm

maraudermitu wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:47 pm should i max futile strike? reaching 40 im just melting to anything that focus its eye on me, even not been on berserk =(
or it is lack of gear ? right now im on merc glove boots, full bl, and a mix of ws and str jewel, with ws talismans
nah mate that just choppa being choppa

remember mate your a melee range glass cannon, without a dedicated guard and healer you will melt every time

the solo choppa life is a tough one

you can drop points into FS but once you go red it wont matter much