Recent Topics

Ads

My shaman

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
noobwarrior

My shaman

Post#1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:14 pm

I'm going to betray now what secret is behind my success..!
I will tell you roughly and simply what I use and why

1.) You have to know exactly what you want to play, whether in a group or in my case solo..
2.) in my case dd-spec-solo. https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mm=&mt=&t=
3.) the next is the renown abilities .. I am currently RR85 so I can spend 80 Points * futiles skrikesanti crit max skill* 2xAP-pool* 3xAcument*=80points
4.) now the tactics. *run away* *whazat behind you?!* *ain´t done yet* *discipline*
5.) equip Bloodlord set + 24int gems
6.) jewelry 2xgenesis* beastlord* Sentinel*
7.) weapon. *Disdain* for me this is the best solo ganker solo weapon ..

finally wanted to solve the mystery that makes me so dangerous and uncomfortable for some of you..basically there is None as i said at the beginning it just has to be aware of how wanted to Play.
sry for my english*G-translator..

Ads
Sulorie

Re: My shaman

Post#2 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:33 pm

You posted a heal-spec, where is the dd-spec?

Just a side-note, draining someones life over a period of one minute or more isn't considered ganking. ;)
Dying is no option.

noobwarrior

Re: My shaman

Post#3 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:28 am

I wasn't aware that there was a secret time Limit when it comes to killing opponents :?
and if it should take a minute, it’s nice..
my way of fighting tells my opponent that he could possibly win. ilusion my friend is the key if I won in 3-4 seconds nobody would want to fight me 1v1..
because that's how I have my fun and he or she has the opportunity to hit me illusion both win.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: