Recent Topics

Ads

BIS for 2H and 2WF Choppa?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Illuminati

BIS for 2H and 2WF Choppa?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:07 am

Greetings,

Curious on experiences of others on the topic. Specifically full Vanquisher Choppa vs full Invader Choppa?

Versus mixed sets?

Thank you
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Ads
Hypernia

Re: BIS for 2H and 2WF Choppa?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:25 am

7 Invader, Bloodlord cloak, sentinel jewelry, 2pc Genesis. Bloodlord main hand, rr61 off hand or proc weapon. 2h is a meme spec

Wuhh

Post#3 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:55 am

why is 2h a meme spec?

Can do in/out heal debuff, and add5sec CD to abilitites. it nukes healers, and really upsets dps rotations.

What's so bad about 2h spec?

oaliaen

Post#4 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:04 pm

As GTDC is a free immnuty giver , 2h can be good in ranked..just need a bit more theorycraft on it.. ( which i dont want to )

Hypernia

Post#5 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Double Post
Last edited by Hypernia on Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypernia

Post#6 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:30 pm

Fewer hits which means less procs, too focused on finishers which means you either need to run wot rules or not be in berserk state properly for increased damage and invader armour ignore. So you end up being mega squishy or juggling your damage output unnecessarily. Outgoing HD would be better covered by BG, shatter is better done by MSH.

Best ST build is left tree up to Furious Choppin, Mid tree to the DoT, right tree up to AOE Snare or Left tree up to Furious choppin, mid tree max points only taking DoT.

Illuminati

Post#7 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:06 am

With a guard it’s manageable. Pent up rage is nice since you can hit 2x finishers and have full mitigation back. You get two swings of something else then back to full red.

I am mixed on detaunt dropping rage. It’s annoying when you’re training a target and you want to detaunt and still damage. I’ve learned to play in the yellow a bit more instead of full rage drop. I am considering slotting Brute Force over DWLF so I keep my toughness normalized. Drops me to about 70% arm pen.

The tough part in 6’s is managing your detaunt while keeping damage on tanks who use challenge on you(in order to get the 3x hits on them to rid it). Wild Choppin x2 and a Yer All Bleedin Now and I usually dump their Challenge and have my full DPS right away.

Overall 2H is damn nice but you really need that guard heal focus. However with 2WF I can put incredible pressure and make up for the damage with AA procs.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)

Illuminati

Post#8 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:15 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=4690&t=

This is the build I run atm 2WF. I really would like them to add An AOE DPS ability to Chop Fasta, increase the damages and AP gain on Keep on Choppin, and make the snare a constant %. With Wot Rules the detaunt doesn’t shed rage but have to do the flee AP Pot crap.
————————————————

Ads
Illuminati

Post#9 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:43 am

What renown points spend do y’all rock?
————————————————

Illuminati

Post#10 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:00 am

Hypernia wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:25 am 7 Invader, Bloodlord cloak, sentinel jewelry, 2pc Genesis. Bloodlord main hand, rr61 off hand or proc weapon. 2h is a meme spec
Thanks! Is the BL cloak / Jewel > Beastlord Cloak / Jewel + 2 piece bonus?
————————————————