Recent Topics

Ads

[BO] Noobish questions about the leveling

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
crunchygenome

[BO] Noobish questions about the leveling

Post#1 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Hi guys, new Black Ork player here. Started playing this game couple of days ago im having a blast. But now i have some questions about lvling and rr.

So i started doing RvR in T1 on lvl9. By the time i got to lvl16 i had rr22. Then i started doing T2 epic quests. Done 2 of them and thanks to the x2 xp weekend now im lvl21, while still on rr22.

How would you suggest me to lvl up? To focus rr, or cr first? Im afraid to do more quest and to leave my rr too much behind. If that happens will i be able to catch up with the rr? Do i need to start with the dungeons cos of gear?

Im a bit confused about it, so advices would be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance! :)

Ads
Bozzax

Re: [BO] Noobish questions about the leveling

Post#2 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:22 pm

If possible I'd aim for 40/50 or 40/40 at least

Makes it possible to get 3 levels of Futile Strikes (30) and 20pts for avoidance

39/XX -> 40/50 is pain
Last edited by Bozzax on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

crunchygenome

Post#3 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:22 pm If possible I'd aim for 40/50 or 40/40 at least

Makes it possible to get 3 levels of Futile Strikes (30) and 20pts for avoidance
Thanks for the reply.
So basically i need to focus rr first, as these quests are giving huge amount of xp.

What would you say about the gear? Just to get pvp gear, or i should do some low lvl dungeons for it too? Is it worth at all?

Bozzax

Post#4 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:31 pm

The only thing that matters is RR

Get gear fom RvR/SCs and RR (avoid quests). When you have Conq/Dom you could add some PVE dungons sets (rank 40+).
Beastlord is good and The Wind impervious rings is great and worth getting (wiki)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

crunchygenome

Post#5 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:04 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:22 pm 39/XX -> 40/50 is pain
Can you please explain this bit? :)

Bozzax

Post#6 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:18 pm

You are a small fish wo bolster, to little renown points and weak gear. Small fish gets eaten by big fish.

crunchygenome

Post#7 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:18 pm You are a small fish wo bolster, to little renown points and weak gear. Small fish gets eaten by big fish.
Hehe, okay, i get that. May i ask what is bolster? Seen that ppl are mentioning that in the chat.

Edit:

Also, can you please tell me on what renown skills i should focus while im going towards lvl40?