Recent Topics

Ads

New to Chosen, but can't find a good build.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zaxlor

New to Chosen, but can't find a good build.

Post#1 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Checked on this forum and had a google, but it seems that all the guides point to Talent websites that no-longer exist!

Planning on going SnB, but not sure what to dump my points into. Anyone got a link to a talent build that uses the builder from the forums here? Thanks!

Ads
Zxul

Re: New to Chosen, but can't find a good build.

Post#2 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:27 pm

"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Onemantankwall

Post#3 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:21 am

Unless you wanna be subpar create ur own build that feels right, the good ones dont slap they're tricks of the trade on public forums.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Zxul

Post#4 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:57 pm

Oneman got a point there btw, out of all toons which I played here or on live the current chosen spec is the most complicated one.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:35 pm

The class trees are not so amazingly balanced in this game that you have a ton of viable different builds like 2-3 at most

Zxul

Post#6 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:11 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:35 pm The class trees are not so amazingly balanced in this game that you have a ton of viable different builds like 2-3 at most
Depends on class. On some- bg for example- the number of builds is indeed limited, or at least I hadn't seem anyone come up with anything unusual. On others, like chosen, there are more options- looking at my chosen for example, part of the build is similar to Oneman's, which is already isn't common, part is stuff which I had never seen mentioned on forums.

TenTonHammer

Post#7 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:34 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:11 pm
TenTonHammer wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:35 pm The class trees are not so amazingly balanced in this game that you have a ton of viable different builds like 2-3 at most
Depends on class. On some- bg for example- the number of builds is indeed limited, or at least I hadn't seem anyone come up with anything unusual. On others, like chosen, there are more options- looking at my chosen for example, part of the build is similar to Oneman's, which is already isn't common, part is stuff which I had never seen mentioned on forums.
You got downfall, mixed defenses and quake

What a nonstandard about that? No one goes up dread anymore not that the devs gutted the tree

Corruption and discord is the meta spec for chosen as the tri spec is long since dead

Fey

Post#8 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:18 am

Yea why go dread now, unless you have a group built around it? Even then, meh.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#9 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:33 am

Fey wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:18 am Yea why go dread now, unless you have a group built around it? Even then, meh.

What are you building around? AP drain?

Mara and BG combo is much better for that?

DaWolf

Post#10 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:59 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:21 am [...] the good ones dont slap they're tricks of the trade on public forums.
So now nobody will answer. :roll: