Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Tzeentchs Reflection

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jinxypie

[Chosen] Tzeentchs Reflection

Post#1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Hey guys,
not going to write any proposal since that section is long time dead, but what you think about this ability?
To me it seems fine for what it does, yet the RNG freebie 30s immunity is killing it hard.
I would like to see it in the same 10s WH selfpunt/stagger pool. Its pretty selfish ability to justify the full 30s immunity duration on multiple random targets.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: [Chosen] Tzeentchs Reflection

Post#2 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:48 pm

the Problem is that it’s a 13 point ability even on my deft tard chosen I wouldn’t get it

Popping it in orvr just feels like it’s giving out random free immunities while being a mild inconvenience to order ams and BWs and if I wanted to annoy those guys I would just run disc flux, bane shield and backlash

Remove the silence component and make it a group wide willpower and disrupt buff
Last edited by TenTonHammer on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ahorts

Post#3 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Yes, the silence part of the ability isn't useful apart from 1v1 situations, you're giving them immunities and there are better silencers from other classes. As TenTon said, turning it into a group willpower buff would actually be useful for rvr.
Vrede

Likeaboss

Post#4 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:16 pm

Actually i am playing Choosen, like i did on live to RR100 (nothing special but i know the abilitys)

You talk about, not skill the 13 pt ability in the Disord tree, because of the mostly random silence, could be a wasted immunity on an Order caster BW/AM/RP...

Well, Kotbs 13 pt skill in the gloy tree will not be trained because the skill is bullshit :lol:

So, it could be worse for choosen, at least the skill can be usefull for solo Choosens, or when your party get chased, the BW silences him self :)

But enough of these :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes the ability could be reworked, but it should be something good for both, Choosen and Kotbs...
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Tesq

Post#5 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:58 pm

that skill dispostion have a building meaning with a st 2h build for sc but err is just very inconsistent with any other class mastery construction on top of being in a mastery that is also not very well contructed, must be due the diff team that worked only on bg/kobs.

TR It's usefull to block a bomb WB consisting mostly of bw for 3 sec; it is in line with mara aoe kd being 2 sec; and moral m4 choppa be a 3sec KD.

my idea is that it just take 1 chosen to spec that skill in whole wb and mono ts is better than have 4 chosen; for exemple if you mass delay/silence 8 bw their timing in drop m2 will be perfect post silence resutling into 8x1200 aoe dmg= 9600 dmg perfect timed my exp say this si too risky; Instead 1 chosen only disrupting stuff will make some m2 might be drop with some delay while actually allow to heal between morales dump in fact disrupting the timing.

If it came to enter a bottleneck where order are just firewall the door i still prefer BG aoe punt and have tanks well specced with some 900+ corporeal to be immune to corp debuff to do the job.

Detangler

Post#6 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:01 pm

Leave it as is. It's great for attacking into a door as it stops BW damage on everyone for a couple seconds as you push into the enemy. Doesn't matter how far back the BW is, they get silenced. Releaves damage on your warband, gives your healers time to heal back up a bit.

Gives me 100% disrupt while using HtL. Please don't change this ever....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable