Recent Topics

Ads

new to marauder

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jerraaayy

new to marauder

Post#1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Hey i just started to play this class despite all the controversy, i'm really enjoying the class so far but i'm not sure how i should be specing as i go on. I need to know what everyone is currently specing for dps and drain/Moralestopper and want to know what kind of stats i should be going for for both of these roles after all these changes.

Ads
wildwindblows

Re: new to marauder

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:27 am

Marauder should take crushing blow (morale stopper), insane whispers(disorient and cd increase), exhaustive strikes tactics(ap drain) to provide utility so don't think this class a dps class. You waste your tactic slots to take these tactics so you can't take tactics which increase your damage. Your damage will be around 200 and this damage is less then any dot ability. If you want a dps class it would be good to roll choppa or sorc.

jadeknight

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:09 am

Monstro is good for WBs as Monstro. I hate hitting like a limp noodle so refuse to play that.

In Sav/Brut you're good for 6 mans, taking tainted claw tactic, armour debuff, draining swipe down Sav and growing instabilty and guillotine down Brut. Piercing Bite, Brute Strength, Tainted Claw and Growing instability are the tactics. A mix of Vanq, Sov, Invader, whatever to get your strength and wounds up

My personal spec, solo, is full brut going down brut to get, brutality strength/init tactic, guillotine and and growing instability. Then down Monstro for Wave of Mutilation and KD. Points left over go into boosting guillotine damage. I use full Invader with weapon skill talis. Tactics are piercing bite, brut stance str/init tactic, growing instability and extra crit chance. You're also pretty useful in Monstro spec like this so if there's a bunch of order grouped up you demolition hits pretty decently.

Jerraaayy

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:57 pm

thanks yous