Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] Gearing Help

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
quantumnukacola

[WE] Gearing Help

Post#1 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:57 am

Been scouring the forums but most threads are really old. Just trying to get a grasp on what the current gearing progression should look like for WE.

I don't see any mentions of invader's or sovereign, and usually just end with a mix of vanquisher and some other set (seen both beastlord and sentinel). I just don't know what direction to go in so far as gear and weapons go for my witch elf. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Ads
dirnsterer

Re: [WE] Gearing Help

Post#2 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:31 pm

Mix up set bonuses, str / wounds / crit. Try to dig up crit gear pieces into the mixups, if soft capping str then melee power is not horribad. Get scenario weapons, perhaps work for Bloodlord weapon now, get armor debuff weapon off sentinel level pve (good for solo if no armor debuff available in group).

Starx

Post#3 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:57 pm

Full Vanq / subjagator weps / full genisis or 3pc and 3pc beastlord

This is your entry level "ok im actually doing dmg in t4 now" setup. Not too difficult to get if you just make sure you get bag rolls in every zone you are on, dont log after city make sure you get those easy and fast t2 flips (no outer walls).

Then you got a big huge FUN pve grind ahead to get sent gear, jewel, bloodlord weps. You can skip this if you want but it's not ideal. Sent mixed with invader and bloodlord weps is the best stepping stone for when you start getting into Sov, and because PvE gear is super cool and balanced its better and will continue to be better than invader to mix with sov. Sent Jewel is pretty OP and bloodlord weps are uncontested the best weapons you can get atm.

tldr - get that setup at the top, work on forts, work on pve (GB>City>BS), work on city and things will start to come together.

quantumnukacola

Post#4 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 pm

thanks!!