Recent Topics

Ads

Witch elf build !

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sargl1977

Witch elf build !

Post#1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:47 pm

What is the best build atm for we ?

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: Witch elf build !

Post#2 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:53 pm

with Elixir of Insane Power now in midtree, I'd say midtree with less nerfed Witchbrew (0.5s ICD only compared to previous eternity between procs).
you could try Sacri Stab + Heartseeker + Pierce Armour, kinda meh coz no longer EoIP for that spec.
same with OYK + PA + HS, also lacks EoIP so meh.
meaning "best" would then just be to get crit tactic from right (extra crit always a must), HS for KD, then midtree for EoIP + healdebuff + Witchbrew as finisher.

myself atm waiting to see if they move EoIP back to the left or if Elixir of Blades becomes something good eventually, or if SacriStab or OYK get somehow improved. (despite decent AoE dmg, WE lacks the AoE utility that other Destro mdps have)

Lileldys

Post#3 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:24 pm

I run this pretty much 100% of the time:
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

I haven't tested WB since its buff to 0.5 ICD. It was lacking in raw DPS compared to Sac Stab before with 1s ICD,

Sargl1977

Post#4 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:19 pm

So witchbrew sounds good , but i think Ss + eoip+heal debuff have more spike/burst dmg ..

Ravenfox

Post#5 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Sargl1977 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:19 pm So witchbrew sounds good , but i think Ss + eoip+heal debuff have more spike/burst dmg ..
that finisher takes a global cooldown its good damage if your able to spam agonozing wound you might aswell try them both though, you can get a reset with agile escape and put up witchbrew and wracking pains also wont break it aslong as u can get the restealth and be careful with your auto attack after using a skill (stealth too) agile escape stops it though
im running RoR.builders - Witch Elf
you could use kiss of agony anyone who doesnt have like more then 280 iniative will be devistated by a substantial crit buff for everyone like a fresh lvl 40 with 150 iniative being debuffed will have like a 50% iniative crit bonus chance i'm thinking atm of switching out jagged edge for something else swift pursuit is nice if you need another escape, for the hag queen is a nice knockdown aswell it might compliment this build well, sacrifices rewarded is decent, idk if frenzied mayhem works on finishers,baneful touch can be good definatly use it on a lord fight. that is kind of where i am at atm, full beastlord full resist jewlery 3 piece conq 2 subj daggers, atm im using full wounds talismans but I want to try out weaponskill, I dont like strength really but I see how its good for backstab
also was thinking of not going with increased pain you could pick up a heal debuff and witchbrew aswell if u wanted and i made an error in the build post you should take out one point in carnage and pick up elixir of the blades it will turn the tides in a 1v1, but if a new WE change comes out that buffs on your knees you may want to pick that up at rr70 i will be trying it out

Ummagumma

Post#6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:58 pm

Sargl1977 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:47 pm What is the best build atm for we ?
I will give you my advice. There are 2 good builds. Let's call them the Bikinizerker (Full Carnage/half Treachery) and the Stabby Ninja (Full Treachery).

As you play your WE, you'll notice you don't have a lot of abilities that you add to a good rotation of attacks. WH have this issue as well...too many situational attacks (like disarm, silence) or buffs (kisses, elixers). This means that you need a good spammable attack.

Why Suffering is Poop...

This is going to be the first hit against Suffering (foreshadowing here...suffering is bad right now). This first reason is Envenomed Blade only stacks 3 times. It will be likely that you'll need to use your spammable more than 3 times in the course of a fight against one opponent. (again, you don't have a lot of attacks to rotate in)

Other hits against Suffering...

The baseline finisher is probably the worst finisher, Heart Render Toxin. A note on wound debuffs...your opponent will only note them if they are getting healed to full. As a light armored melee character, if this happens you're likely to lose. A tank like a Blackguard is a great option for a wound debuff. Just remember, you have light armor. If a sorc was given all melee abilities they'd have the same armor you have. Sometimes I think people forget how squishy WE are. This means Heart Render Toxin is just a weaker Puncture in most fights.

Another mark against Suffering...bad mastery tactics. Septic Blade reduces your opponents chance to crit not totally but reduced by their chance. In other words, if you have 3 stacks of Septic Blade up, reducing their chance by 21%, and they have 10% chance to crit, it doesn't reduce it to 0%. It reduces it to 7.9. There are better tactics.

Kiss of Doom. If kisses were off global cooldowns this wouldn't be a bad tactic. But kisses have a 1.5 sec cooldown so kisses aren't going to proc as much as you might think. In addition it only works for Kiss of Death, arguably the worst kiss (agony reduces Ini, which makes you crit more, and betrayal drains ap). This isn't a terrible tactic for PvE, but don't take it for RvR.

Enveloping Shadows. A weak bubble tied to you using your use on stealth ability, obviously tied to stealth, which has a 35 sec cooldown (reduced by however many people are around you). It is too little and too situational. Don't touch this.

On to the good stuff.

Stabby Ninja.

This is full treachery, grabbing Increased Pain (You need this in all builds hence you always want to go half treach). Heartseeker (3 points above IP, why not grab a 3 second knockdown?) and...that's it.

Next you have 2 choices...Pierce Armor or BLB in Suffering. If you are solo, PA is the best. But don't discount a good heal debuff (remember, kiss of death is OUTgoing, BLB is INcoming). BLB is much better utility if you plan on running with a group. If you are grouped you're more likely to run into other groups which means your chance of running into a healer is much higher.

You will stab AW as much as possible. Thats...pretty much a Stabby Ninja. Sure you might knock someone down, rotate in PA or BLB or Wracking Pains, but your bread and butter is AW.

Tactics...

You need IP. That's always going to be one.

Brute Force...your strength tactic. Early on, must have. If you can get your str with a pot above 900 you can swap this out with something else (Masterful Treachery isn't a bad option as a Stabby Ninja or Swift Movements. Personally i like using Feinted Position as little as needed, and if you are leveling up don't use FP all the time. You really should train yourself to get good at slipping to someone's back on your own. But, if you say screw that, I just want FP all the time, Swift Movements is an option).

Flanking. Most of your attacks are going to be from the rear, thanks to how Heartseeker and AW work. This adds 15% damage to those times.

Frenzied Mayhem. 3% chance to crit for each point of bloodlust. This is usually better than using a finisher (because a lot of WE finishers are poop). This synergizes with IP and you wanting to AW your opponent to death.

Stabby Ninja is the traditional WE build. It's boring, but really efficient and effective.

Now, onto Bikinizerker.

This is a new one thanks to the upgrades WE have gotten. This is the lore friendly build (in Warhammer lore, WE are berzerkers, not stealthy ninjas). This is an aoe build and as such is more 'running with the choppas' and less 'I'm a shadow of the night' kind of playstyle.

Since you need half treachery there's no debate on where to spend your left over points. You're getting IP.

Sharpened Edge. Kind of poop. Looks good on paper but it is situational and won't proc more than once every 2 seconds. There are better options.

Swift Blades. Since this is more of a warband fighting large groups kind of build, and as WE's lack a lot of defensive options, this isn't a bad choice. It also will make you less reliant on kiss of treachery and you can just use agony all the time.

Broad severing. You're going carnage to do aoe. This let's you aoe better. Grab this.

Tactics...

IP. Obviously.

Brute Force if you have to.

Broad Severing. Lots more aoe.

If you want to maximize your damage, Taste of Blood and Flanking. This will give you a potential 30% increase, depending on if you're attacking from the flanks or if ToB has procced. You'll need to lose Brute Force or Broad Severing, so that will be up to you if you want a weaker slice (remember, you'll use your spammables far more often as a WE than other classes) or if your strength is high enough. Otherwise just take one.

If you want more defense, I'd recommend Swift Blades and Riposte as a package. Better if you can do without Brute Force.

Remember, this build will have you less reliant on stealth and more rushing headlong into trouble cycling between Ruthless Assault and On Your Knees finishers (keep in mind, both have cooldowns).

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Spierron

Post#7 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:23 pm

build r40 rr40 4p anni for extra point, elixir disrupt solo // elixir pen armor group
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Ravenfox

Post#8 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 am

as another build point I think you really dont need increased pain if u wanted to go witchbrew/pierce armor I think that way is a solid well rounded build its more of a gank type thing if thats the way you want it

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:37 am

Ravenfox wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 am as another build point I think you really dont need increased pain if u wanted to go witchbrew/pierce armor I think that way is a solid well rounded build its more of a gank type thing if thats the way you want it
Are you serious? Without IP the damage is too low, despite armor ignore to be a threat to anyone healed. Your crits hits drop 25% in damage.
Dying is no option.

Sargl1977

Post#10 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:11 am

Nice the for help i think for me is best full right and middle free for heal debuff and elixir. Tactic : takte of blood , flanking , IP , fm( 3%crit per stack)