Recent Topics

Ads

WE: Frenzies

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
FunkySwerve

WE: Frenzies

Post#1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 am

Simple questions: why choose one frenzy over the other? And for Heart Render Toxin...I'm trying understand why you would use it over Puncture(does more damage, crit multipliers and all that). It lowers wounds, so if you use 5 stacks of Bloodlust and they heal to full, their health will be -60ish wounds less which is kinda of a good thing I guess? But isn't the idea to take them from full to 0 within 7 seconds or less? Just trying to understand. Thanks ahead of time.
Last edited by FunkySwerve on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
WExWH

Re: WE: Frenzies

Post#2 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am

FunkySwerve wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 am Simple questions: why choose one frenzy over the other?
And for Heart Seeker Toxin...I'm trying understand why you would use it over Puncture(does more damage, crit multipliers and all that).
everything depends on the context, each one at its strong point and about Heart Render Toxin its strong point is the animation :D

FunkySwerve

Post#3 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:32 am

WExWH wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am
FunkySwerve wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 am Simple questions: why choose one frenzy over the other?
And for Heart Seeker Toxin...I'm trying understand why you would use it over Puncture(does more damage, crit multipliers and all that).
everything depends on the context, each one at its strong point and about Heart Render Toxin its strong point is the animation :D
What are the contexts for each frenzy to you?

Sulorie

Post#4 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:03 am

HSR and P have a horrible delay between application and damage, I try to use them as rarely as possible.
I actually don't use HSR at all, because in 95% of all engagements you lose damage by using it and it reduces only the max hp pool, which is only noticeable, when the target is healed to full hp.
If the target's hp is getting filled up, despite you attacking/assisting it, then it is the wrong target to begin with, because the incoming damage is too low.
Dying is no option.

FunkySwerve

Post#5 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:35 am

I figured that. So you guys just spam AW until they die? Of course I'm sayin' that tongue-in-cheek, of course there are many other steps.

WExWH

Post#6 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:50 am

HRT wound debuff is applied after the damage,

resist/armor debuff, hp, ap, guard/detaunt, range are the contexts and probably forget some ^^

bichka

Post#7 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:15 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:03 am HSR and P have a horrible delay between application and damage, I try to use them as rarely as possible.
I actually don't use HSR at all, because in 95% of all engagements you lose damage by using it and it reduces only the max hp pool, which is only noticeable, when the target is healed to full hp.
If the target's hp is getting filled up, despite you attacking/assisting it, then it is the wrong target to begin with, because the incoming damage is too low.
Isn't animation of HRT were fixed long time ago? HRT can be good against actively healed target if there no other wounds debuffers. Since i 90% of time running WB build, wounds debuff is around 90 and i usually using HRT after WB to catch kiters.
So poor HRT damage compensting by procs and wounds debuff.

Wiede

Post#8 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:21 pm

What is a WB Build for WEs Oo

Ads
bichka

Post#9 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Pretty simple. And depends a bit from what you want to take from 3rd branch and your RR.

Usually just take BLB, Invisibility and WB and you are fine. Tactics in 2nd branch is a trash anyway.
Wasting tactic slot for -25% crit debuff by using crappy dot? wow. Choppa/Slayer debuffing 100% for free. Healing with kisses? wow, few procs in 10 seconds can't even outheal 1 torment. Crappy abosrb after invisibility? wow even tank don't care about 600 points.
Any of this tactics instead +15% damage is waste.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Wiede wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:21 pm What is a WB Build for WEs Oo
Witch Brew, not warband
Dying is no option.