Recent Topics

Ads

Are witch elfs still good or should I just go Mara?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Hardkoar
Suspended

Are witch elfs still good or should I just go Mara?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Returning player, heard a lot of mix feelings about the witch elf class.

Solo roaming, 1v1 vs other melee/tanks.

Ads
Ototo

Re: Are witch elfs still good or should I just go Mara?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Like the stealth archetype has been always: Nearly irrelevant in WB and big fights, extremely OP in 1vs1, very rigid in 6vs6, uber rolfstomping in ganking. Get a guard and a healer, and roam killing solos, or buy potions, and roam killing solos. Your choice.
Spoiler:

BeautfulToad

Post#3 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:31 pm

If returning for a while I'd maybe go something else, WEs are good but can be a grind to level up. Grab a WH or WE alt to level up. Solo roam, maybe mara or WL would be worth a shout. Mara is very good with the right rotation and WL can solo pve to level up xp in between RR farming in rvr.

matekszz

Post#4 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:42 pm

Sry am kind of new in game and my WE got 620 str at 40 but i spoke to other WE and looks like they got over 1 k str how on earth is that possible?

Ototo

Post#5 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:55 pm

matekszz wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:42 pm Sry am kind of new in game and my WE got 620 str at 40 but i spoke to other WE and looks like they got over 1 k str how on earth is that possible?
RvR gear set (Annihilator or superior) + Beastlord 3-4 pieces bonus + Talismans + Potions +Tactics (Brute Force) + Gunbad/Sentinel jewelry + RvR Jewelry set 2 pieces. Either all that, or most likely a combination of that.

Go to the Undercroft to get decent gear (use the medals that you should have by the hundreds probably), and to the Auction House to get some Talismans (level 28-32 greens are decent for Annihilator if you are new and short of gold).
Spoiler: