Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Healing spec guide.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Twyxx

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#21 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:17 pm

I run my dok in full defensive RR w/ FS & DD + leftover in wounds/heal crit.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#22 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:02 pm

sighy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:14 pm
emiliorv wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:52 pm
sighy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:49 pm However Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells, which are largely hots. So you would be getting 25% off a single hot proc making it not very useful, when compared to your other tools.
Thx for the answer.

But about this: "Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells" => the tactic say that "whenever you directly heal an ally"...so must work with all kind of direct heals (single target/group/or aoe). the reason this is not working as intended is a bug??
I'm happy to help

It works specifically off Khaine's Refreshmen, Khaine's Vigor, Restore Essence, Soul Infusion and Khaine's invigoration. Omly one of them is a flat heal and you use it very rarely, because spot healing st is usually not your job. With Khaine'S Vigor at max level(most common trigger) and gear you expect to get about 32hp from bound by blood.(your total pool should be around 8-9k)
Thx again. Really helpfull taking advice from experienced players who tested before.

waaaghlord

Post#23 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:12 pm

No mention of Bloodthirst?

littlepoit

Post#24 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:37 pm

ok great bombing guide , what about small scale sc or 6v6 , any insights ?

Twyxx

Post#25 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:36 am

littlepoit wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:37 pm ok great bombing guide , what about small scale sc or 6v6 , any insights ?
Spec your dok defensively in RR (FS & DD).

sanktuar

Post#26 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am

Hi ! Sorry but, what is that invader set? can't find it on wiki ... thanks and good job with the post. I myself have a DoK which is leveling (29 atm) in RvR and Influence areas

enzoneon

Post#27 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am

Also noob myself but from what I understand the invader set is something that drops from bags when you do forts and sieges. After RR70 it drops only in forts. What I want to ask the more experienced players is how hard is it to get and are there any good replacements while we farm it?

sighy

Post#28 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:54 am

sanktuar wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am Hi ! Sorry but, what is that invader set? can't find it on wiki ... thanks and good job with the post. I myself have a DoK which is leveling (29 atm) in RvR and Influence areas
Invader is an endgame set, which has you earn Invader Medalions, in Forts, when you are rr50+. The vendor can be found in the citadel and is the leftmost one.

Ads
sighy

Post#29 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:57 am

enzoneon wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am Also noob myself but from what I understand the invader set is something that drops from bags when you do forts and sieges. After RR70 it drops only in forts. What I want to ask the more experienced players is how hard is it to get and are there any good replacements while we farm it?
As i said, in the main post Onslaught(ch22) and Conqueror can make for solid holdover sets, until you get Invader. Vanquisher sadly takes too long to acquire, in order to be relevant.

Ch22 can be a challenge, if your group doesn't know what they are doing

Conq is easy to get, especially if you trade down Vanq medalions since you're not really concerned about getting that.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#30 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:13 am

sighy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:49 pm
emiliorv wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:17 pm Question: what think about a more defensive tactic setup using Khaine's Bounty + Bound by Blood?? didnt test, dunno if this last tactic worth or not...like this build:
RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

Sometimes at SCs i get focused hard and my DoK is still low rr and still gearing up, in most situations is a L2P issue but im thinking in build that can help me while learning and gearing.
Thx in advance
Khaine's bounty is very solid defensive tactic.

However Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells, which are largely hots. So you would be getting 25% off a single hot proc making it not very useful, when compared to your other tools.

With DoK tactics you always want to run Terrifying Visions and Efficient Patching, from the moment you get them outside of that you can experiment a bit. Discipline, Khaine's Bounty, Fueled Actions, Restorative Burst, Restored Motivation can be useful based on your personal style and situation.
Yesterday i slotted "fueled actions" tactic to check how works and if it worth....got zerged a few times (getting melee/ranged/magic damage) and didnt noticed any proc from the tactic. Asked in advice for other DoK´s feedback and mostly said that tactic is broken and not working properly...someone had used this tactic recently and worked??