Recent Topics

Ads

WE After 1.5 years !?!?!?!

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Eisboleas

WE After 1.5 years !?!?!?!

Post#1 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Hello everyone !

So I am a WE main 40-58RR, I was full conq set with genesis accesories, Stilleto of the Subj and Bloodfirst Makhaira on main hand. I see now there some new gears arround but I have no idea whats the best for my current RR and the end game gear I have to take. Any ideas please ? If you are going to provide some information (since I am a total scrub and I only know about RvR) please do it in details like == You need X set from X dungeon == or == You need X set wich costs X medalions/emblems == thanks in advance for all your info.

P.S: I would love to have an explanation on main hands weapon attack speed, if I have a 1.6 a.s dagger on main hand and a 2.4 a.s dagger on off hand do I aa faster or what ?

Thanks for your time !
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Jazlizard

Re: WE After 1.5 years !?!?!?!

Post#2 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:29 am

Not sure about attack speed. The Subj weapon is still one of the best in the game, just not THE best.

You'll probably want to look at vanquisher for your armor and then sadly working towards sovereign. I wasn't thrilled with invader.

Beastlord items are good so I'm told, so may want to check into that - I haven't got mine yet.