Recent Topics

Ads

[RP] Stats, Resists and stuff

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
janna

[RP] Stats, Resists and stuff

Post#1 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:46 am

Hey there,

trying to equip my RP and not sure about how much stats, resis etc. i need

Looking for conquerer set atm and 3 pieces of "The Winds" jewelry + 2 pieces of Genesis (maybe 5 if i have them all) and the scenario staff.

Have read in some old thread, that 3k-3,3k armor is the way to go, so i think i have to slot armor + armor potion?

But then my Willpower looks very low to me (~630 with buff) and my resists [~34% all].

And yes, i have no clue about the stats in Warhammer. :D

Ads
kuj0jotar0

Re: [RP] Stats, Resists and stuff

Post#2 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:57 am

janna wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:46 am Hey there,

trying to equip my RP and not sure about how much stats, resis etc. i need

Looking for conquerer set atm and 3 pieces of "The Winds" jewelry + 2 pieces of Genesis (maybe 5 if i have them all) and the scenario staff.

Have read in some old thread, that 3k-3,3k armor is the way to go, so i think i have to slot armor + armor potion?

But then my Willpower looks very low to me (~630 with buff) and my resists [~34% all].

And yes, i have no clue about the stats in Warhammer. :D

Don't worry, willpower is not that important, you should be good with 700/800 buffed, 630 is not so far from that. Focus on heal crit, armor and chance to be critted % have to be 0.

Glorian

Post#3 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:07 am

Pretty much that. Check the DWArf Handbook for the RP guide made by minipuce.

Only noob RPs go full Willpower and then are clueless why they die in 3seconds.

janna

Post#4 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:19 am

Thanks for the answers.

Thats what and where i have read.;)

But there stand nothing about how high your willpower should be and nothing at all about resists. That's why i asked. Neither have the money nor the tokens to blow them up^^

Ysaran

Post#5 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:34 am

janna wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:19 am Thanks for the answers.

Thats what and where i have read.;)

But there stand nothing about how high your willpower should be and nothing at all about resists. That's why i asked. Neither have the money nor the tokens to blow them up^^
use +80 willpower pots, you should reach 700 willpower more or less, then use resist buff or ini buff. resist are capped at 40%, so to be 35% is already good, with the resist buff you should overcap
Zputadenti