Recent Topics

Ads

Guide for Wrath(main)/Grace? (Flame on)

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
uanaka

Re: Guide for Wrath(main)/Grace? (Flame on)

Post#21 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Add and message halcite420#4481 on discord. He's the only consistent good WP player on the server, he'll guide you with Sigmar's light.

Best bet is to get advice from players that actually play the class and not just looking at the career building and trying to sloppily theory craft. Aside from Peter of course.

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#22 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:49 pm

uanaka wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:26 pm Add and message halcite420#4481 on discord. He's the only consistent good WP player on the server, he'll guide you with Sigmar's light.

Best bet is to get advice from players that actually play the class and not just looking at the career building and trying to sloppily theory craft. Aside from Peter of course.
Is that directed at me then? :lol: I am playing WP DPS, and just sharing my experiences, since he asked. Happy to be corrected, but DPS builds are fairly straightforward. I suppose you could mix it with def tallies or to be a bit more healer than DPS.

I'd suggest experimenting yourself since that is half the fun. I'd certainly not suggest seeking out some Apollo Creed like figure like you are Rocky in some prelude to fighting some beasting Russkie.

uanaka

Post#23 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:52 pm

To be fair, Apollo Creed died a legend. His story goes on in the annals of every other movie that milked the franchise :)

BeautfulToad

Post#24 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 pm

uanaka wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:52 pm Apollo Creed died
The important takeaway for our young padawan. :mrgreen: