Recent Topics

Ads

[Warrior Priest] Tips on my healer build?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
peterthepan3

Re: Tips on my WP healer build?

Post#21 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm

You missed my point entirely, man. I meant that if you are using your Heal Debuff, you will surely want to maintain it, and in doing so you have a chance to break the detaunt that you should also be maintaining with 100% uptime. Not to mention the risks associated in trying to apply it, having to hit their back, due to low levels of strength; risks probably outweigh the rewards.

I don't Supplicate in melee range, I don't know what led you to believe that? Smite is used for RF gain, but you don't use it for damage on scenario boards as a heal WP, which is the impression I got from you when you suggested that points in Wrath will increase the damage of an already-lackluster ability (you are gonna have pisspoor levels of strength, no DPS tactics, etc).

Why would you want to ignore someone who is merely offering a critique, and/or different viewpoints? It's very manchild of you, and a bit ironic when you proceed to patronise me, implying that I've never played the class.

Ads
Ototo

Post#22 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:59 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm You missed my point entirely, man. (...)
Your point entirely was to randomly act like if you have no idea of basic game concepts that I speak of.
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm I don't Supplicate in melee range, I don't know what led you to believe that? Smite is used for RF gain, but you don't use it for damage on SCENARIO boards as a heal WP, which is the impression I got from you when you suggested that points in Wrath will increase the damage of an already-lackluster ability (you are gonna have pisspoor levels of strength, no DPS tactics, etc).
Highlighted the part that made this more pointless if possible. 6 players hitted=90 (6x15) RF, very little dmg. A door of a keep under siege hitted or a WB push in a RvR lake=full RF and a couple thousands of dmg. If you dont know when to use this one, I'm not here to help you. I'm here to try to help others.
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm Why would you want to ignore someone who is merely offering a critique, and/or different viewpoints? (...)
Let's start in the part where you flamed enough a thread I made in good faith to make it closed, lets follow on the insults you sent me in PMs, move from here to you literally replying in threads just to my comments without citations so I don't get notifications and can't defend myself, let's follow form here to................ Actually, no need, that's more than enough.

PS: Decided that This will be my last answer ever to you. You can lie and act like an ass as much as you want. I literally don't give you credit at all, and literally won't read your posts at all anymore. Like ever. I will never ever read any comment coming from you.
Spoiler:

peterthepan3

Post#23 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:07 pm

The damage is still ****, mate: you have no strength, you have no strikethrough, you don't benefit from Divine Fury, you are going to be hitting SnB tanks 99% of the time if you are using it under a Keep Door...but I'll let you do you, bro - I'm sure it's really effective.
Spoiler:
PS: Decided that This will be my last answer ever to you. You can lie and act like an ass as much as you want. I literally don't give you credit at all, and literally won't read your posts at all anymore. Like ever. I will never ever read any comment coming from you.