Recent Topics

Ads

Sigmar's Shield not working

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Minotaureus

Sigmar's Shield not working

Post#1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Hey guys,

Anyone having issue with Sigmar's Shield from Path of Grace tree? The skill is red and says Im too low level to use it. I'm level 21 and the skill is lvl 20. I don't have issues with the equivalent skill in the other 2 trees. Does this skill now req shield? The tooltip doesn't say it does. I pinged a GM in game to no avail.

Thanks.

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Sigmar's Shield not working

Post#2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:46 pm

It most likely has the wrong minimum level applied to it after it was moved to a lower position in the Grace tree.

Bug report it: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Minotaureus

Post#3 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Bug report sent.

What level did the skill used to be available at? So, I can come back to it until it's fixed. Also, about what time did those changes take place. I'd like to go over the patch notes for that. The last 20 or so patch notes don't have anything on it.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Minotaureus

Post#4 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:01 am

After some testing, I am able to use the skill even though it says I am too low level to use it.