Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] BAL

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
qwerty113

Re: [WH] BAL

Post#21 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:38 am

Adelmar wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:25 pm This is a troll thread...right?
Its troll comment right ?
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads
qwerty113

Post#22 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:43 am

Adelmar wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:11 pm
WH has no elemental debuff at all. We have a few ways to cut through armor though, so how would it be a buff to change it to elemental again?
You seems doesn't understiand clearly what we talking all about.. Elemental debuff or attack buff is very required thing when we talking about kill target which is defensive like tanks, torment isn't enough they just killing you faster then you them. Witch elf have witchbrew for example, which is nice attack elemental buff to burst this kind of targets
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

qwerty113

Post#23 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:47 am

Reesh wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:23 pm
Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:58 pm
Reesh wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:37 pm Seal of destruction, blessed blade and weapon skill stacking comes to my mind...
But what do I know.

ELEMENTAL DAMAGE FOR BAL! Vote for your new major!
If you take Seal of destruction and blessed blade you can't take BAL.

Guess you didn't know that ;)
I hope that you're honestly not that dumb as your response suggests. Those are options that you can pick alongside bal to have either a spammable 50% armor pen, or situational on demand one.

The topic creator comes from a solo/1v1 perspective.
With a proper group you get a 1400 armor debuff from a wl, demolish from a tank, and then additional armor debuff from rune priest (yes, all 3 of them do stack - magic). Even if we pick an undergeared wh with 300 ws, targets still do melt. You should try it sometimes.
Grouping up, in a group oriented game.
Armor debuff from rune priest doesn't stack buddy, we talking about solo at most. And ye try when you will have time solo playing for wh and you will find a lot new stuffs. WH/WE the most solo players
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

qwerty113

Post#24 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:39 pm
Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:48 pm
Personally I agree with Faiz. It's getting harder and harder to kill our more armoured foes, our damage output is not scaling with their defenses. But I don't think anyone cares about WH/WE enough anymore, not since that guy who used to post the devastator decepticon HAHA NO meme quit.

Also of course elemental BAL would be a buff against high armour targets. That's not a debate, you just need to understand the basics. Maybe BAL with seal of destruction up would do similar damage but only for the seals duration.
How can you seriously make this claim when torment + FP is 100% armor ignore from anywhere
Did you ever played for wh ?) torment+FP.. Okay FP its 6-7 hits of torment crit of them is like 2-3 maximum, like tanks or def mara, choppas with parry will parry half of them. And what you gonna do next ?!~
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

doky

Post#25 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:16 am

qwerty113 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 am
TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:39 pm
Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:48 pm
Personally I agree with Faiz. It's getting harder and harder to kill our more armoured foes, our damage output is not scaling with their defenses. But I don't think anyone cares about WH/WE enough anymore, not since that guy who used to post the devastator decepticon HAHA NO meme quit.

Also of course elemental BAL would be a buff against high armour targets. That's not a debate, you just need to understand the basics. Maybe BAL with seal of destruction up would do similar damage but only for the seals duration.
How can you seriously make this claim when torment + FP is 100% armor ignore from anywhere
Did you ever played for wh ?) torment+FP.. Okay FP its 6-7 hits of torment crit of them is like 2-3 maximum, like tanks or def mara, choppas with parry will parry half of them. And what you gonna do next ?!~
how is WH parry doing then?

Jail

Post#26 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:33 am

Some players dies easy, some dont. You cant expect everyone to melt on a 3 sec KD. At the end of the day, it all depends on the player you face imho.

doky

Post#27 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 am

Jail wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:33 am Some players dies easy, some dont. You cant expect everyone to melt on a 3 sec KD. At the end of the day, it all depends on the player you face imho.
perfect conclusion for this discussion

Twohandernoob

Post#28 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:19 am

doky wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 am
Jail wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:33 am Some players dies easy, some dont. You cant expect everyone to melt on a 3 sec KD. At the end of the day, it all depends on the player you face imho.
perfect conclusion for this discussion
No it isn't. It's a more nuanced discussion, not a state the obvious slogan high five. It's a question of balance. If the most experienced WHs on the server are trying to explain that solo play is slowly becoming much harder, it could be that balance needs tweaking. Not zomg I must instamelt everyone. But some adjustment.

The increase in defensive set options, armour and wounds vs the same dps output (because of blind inducing insistence on squashing power creep) is suffocating solo play. If anyone is left who cares about that kind of thing. Where's Torque at?
Last edited by Twohandernoob on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Battlefield

Post#29 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:35 am

они тебе ща напишут: хочешь делать дэф цели или танков? ищи пати ыыы
никто ничего тут менять не будет, пока сам гм не сядет за какой-то класс на постоянку и ему что-то не понравится у него :|

как вариант под бал такой спек если RoR.builders - Witch Hunter или парри репел взять если важнее

TenTonHammer

Post#30 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:51 am

I genuinely can’t believe that someone would unironically would call for the return of the torque

who singlehandedly destroyed the balance of this game that we still feel to this day and caused some of the largest player exodus this server has ever seen

All for “solo play”