Recent Topics

Ads

[Bright Wizard] Updated Single Target Rotation?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Neshama

Re: [Bright Wizard] Updated Single Target Rotation?

Post#11 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:11 pm

In my opinion the standard single target rotation is;

Ignite > Boiling Blood > Pyroclastic Surge > Sear > Nova > Fireball Barrage (2 ticks) > Withering Heat

Using Slow Boil (or Detonate if you want) before Boiling Blood to double cover it if you feel you're being cleansed a lot.
Niau - Tropical - Enka - Abrupt

Ads
Ototo

Post#12 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:25 pm

I'm liking this thread as this class is one of the great mysteries of gameplay for me. Only recently started leveling one, not even in live I did, and I have to say that is being great fun to meltdown things. I'm still in the 20ish, and trying to find info for the fresh 40 is kind of hard.

What do you guys think of the two builds that I have in mind?
* RvR flexible
* PvE dungeons
I will be probably in annihilator and beastlord, with green potions and talismans. Dropping all renown in intelligence, but still will fall short for the cap so I need Endless Knowledge to fight possible, and most likely constants, disrupts.
Spoiler:

wonshot

Post#13 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:25 pm I'm liking this thread as this class is one of the great mysteries of gameplay for me. Only recently started leveling one, not even in live I did, and I have to say that is being great fun to meltdown things. I'm still in the 20ish, and trying to find info for the fresh 40 is kind of hard.

What do you guys think of the two builds that I have in mind?
* RvR flexible
* PvE dungeons
I will be probably in annihilator and beastlord, with green potions and talismans. Dropping all renown in intelligence, but still will fall short for the cap so I need Endless Knowledge to fight possible, and most likely constants, disrupts.
Pve:
The tactic Draining Burn is not giving you enough out of the tacticslot used (imho)
its an ability with 20sec cooldown meaning you will get 3 procs out of it per minut. Compared to an other AP tactic such as Devour Energy you get much more AP per sec for spamming Fireballs up close with your CQ tactic on.

Using Burnout ability + Nova is a perfect balance for refilling 160 AP every time its up.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Zaxxond

Post#14 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:03 am

Rain of fire, flame breath, scorched earth and more rain of fire.