Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Questions about assault

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Razumikin

Re: [SW] Questions about assault

Post#11 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Manatikik wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm
Razumikin wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm I've just noticed that you dont get ballistic converted into str from set bonus, like genesis etc. or from talismans.

Is this intentional?

How much str and weapon skill should I aim for?

What talismans are you slotting?

Thx again
You do get STR from Set bonuses and Tali's from BS. If you swap gear while in assault your Paper Doll does not update - you have to swap out and back into Assault to get it to update (though you get the stats regardless).

Str and WS benchmarks are up to you. Depending on the gear you're in depends on what you will aim for. My defensive set i have 1050 Str and 700 WS (this is with Pots and Wrist Slash up ofc); in my 'glass cannon' gear im at like 1000 Str/1000 WS with high crit. With entry level Assault gear: 3305320932333329325718581857203820622008468467469 you'll be around 1050 STR and 720 WS with okay crit.

So ideally for Talisman's the higher gear level you get the more WS then Armor talisman's you can afford to slot into your gear. So in that gear you need to get BS slotted until you git 900-970 STR so when you pop a pot you're Soft Capped, then WS to a level you want and Armor as high as you can get. I'd always suggest putting a 164/180 Armor in your Beastlord Cloak - it's BiS unless you run Bloodlord + 2 piece Sentinel.

Thank you for the replay, I tried to switch from assault to skirm and back but my str is still 868 while my ballistic is 957 (no pot) even with .getstats. I have all weapon skill talis and a ballistic skill on the beastlord back, if I remove the beastlord back my ballistic skill go down but not str.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#12 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:10 pm

Razumikin wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:34 pm
Manatikik wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm
Razumikin wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm I've just noticed that you dont get ballistic converted into str from set bonus, like genesis etc. or from talismans.

Is this intentional?

How much str and weapon skill should I aim for?

What talismans are you slotting?

Thx again
You do get STR from Set bonuses and Tali's from BS. If you swap gear while in assault your Paper Doll does not update - you have to swap out and back into Assault to get it to update (though you get the stats regardless).

Str and WS benchmarks are up to you. Depending on the gear you're in depends on what you will aim for. My defensive set i have 1050 Str and 700 WS (this is with Pots and Wrist Slash up ofc); in my 'glass cannon' gear im at like 1000 Str/1000 WS with high crit. With entry level Assault gear: 3305320932333329325718581857203820622008468467469 you'll be around 1050 STR and 720 WS with okay crit.

So ideally for Talisman's the higher gear level you get the more WS then Armor talisman's you can afford to slot into your gear. So in that gear you need to get BS slotted until you git 900-970 STR so when you pop a pot you're Soft Capped, then WS to a level you want and Armor as high as you can get. I'd always suggest putting a 164/180 Armor in your Beastlord Cloak - it's BiS unless you run Bloodlord + 2 piece Sentinel.

Thank you for the replay, I tried to switch from assault to skirm and back but my str is still 868 while my ballistic is 957 (no pot) even with .getstats. I have all weapon skill talis and a ballistic skill on the beastlord back, if I remove the beastlord back my ballistic skill go down but not str.
I guarantee you it is working and you're just swapping gear while in assault still OR you have RR spent on BS for some reason.
<Montague><Capulet>

Apidya

Post#13 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:14 pm

What's BiS in your opinion then as glasscannon and defensive/balanced set, Fenryl? Ty in advance.

Manatikik

Post#14 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:52 pm

Apidya wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:14 pm What's BiS in your opinion then as glasscannon and defensive/balanced set, Fenryl? Ty in advance.

Glass Cannon: Sent Helm + Jewel, 6 pc Blood Lord, 3 pc Genesis, BL Sword + 61 Bow

Defensive: Sent Helm + Jewel, Invader Shoulders/Gloves/Jewel, Vanquisher Chest/Belt/Boots, Beastlord Cloak, Genesis Aspect + Genesis Remnant, BL Sword/61 Sword + 61 Bow.
<Montague><Capulet>

Razumikin

Post#15 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:39 pm

Manatikik wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:52 pm
Apidya wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:14 pm What's BiS in your opinion then as glasscannon and defensive/balanced set, Fenryl? Ty in advance.

Glass Cannon: Sent Helm + Jewel, 6 pc Blood Lord, 3 pc Genesis, BL Sword + 61 Bow

Defensive: Sent Helm + Jewel, Invader Shoulders/Gloves/Jewel, Vanquisher Chest/Belt/Boots, Beastlord Cloak, Genesis Aspect + Genesis Remnant, BL Sword/61 Sword + 61 Bow.

What is BL sword?

I have enought emblems to buy a lvl 61 weapon, what you suggest me to get first? Sword or bow?

Thnx fenryl

Manatikik

Post#16 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:55 pm

Razumikin wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:39 pm

What is BL sword?

I have enought emblems to buy a lvl 61 weapon, what you suggest me to get first? Sword or bow?

Thnx fenryl

Bloodlord Sword. But you need full redeye and sentinel to be able to wear it and like 3 Bastion Stair runs to get it. It hits quite a bit harder than the 61 weapon (700-800 compared to 1000 white Crits). It would take you roughly 12 days to be able to get it if you run all of them right when the lockouts are up.

So it depends on how fast you’re farming Emblems to get the 61 weapon; if it will take you considerably longer than 12 days I’d take the Bow, if it will take you less than or about 12days (or however long you take to do Bs) then I’d take the sword first as it will help you out more.
<Montague><Capulet>

Razumikin

Post#17 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:51 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:55 pm
Razumikin wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:39 pm

What is BL sword?

Thnx fenryl

Bloodlord Sword. But you need full redeye and sentinel to be able to wear it and like 3 Bastion Stair runs to get it. It hits quite a bit harder than the 61 weapon (700-800 compared to 1000 white Crits). It would take you roughly 12 days to be able to get it if you run all of them right when the lockouts are up.

So it depends on how fast you’re farming Emblems to get the 61 weapon; if it will take you considerably longer than 12 days I’d take the Bow, if it will take you less than or about 12days (or however long you take to do Bs) then I’d take the sword first as it will help you out more.

Im not even near to get full senti or redeye, so I will go for the sword as I manly solo roam/scs.

What tactics you use for pve? Are the same for pvp? Also, full vanq is better than 5/6 vanq 3/5 Beast lord?

Thank you again you r so kind!