Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] General Guide

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Darkfalz8

Re: [SW] General Guide

Post#21 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 am

So I'm a bit curious as to where SW currently stand in the game, people keep mentioning SW and SH are in pretty meh spots at the moment. Not sure whether I want to go with ENG or SW. Do SW do well in SC and RvR?

Ads
dansari

Post#22 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:41 am

Darkfalz8 wrote:So I'm a bit curious as to where SW currently stand in the game, people keep mentioning SW and SH are in pretty meh spots at the moment. Not sure whether I want to go with ENG or SW. Do SW do well in SC and RvR?
Those people are wrong. SW is very strong atm. SH is also in a good spot, although changes are planned for its melee build.
<Salt Factory>

Darkfalz8

Post#23 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:43 am

dansari wrote:
Darkfalz8 wrote:So I'm a bit curious as to where SW currently stand in the game, people keep mentioning SW and SH are in pretty meh spots at the moment. Not sure whether I want to go with ENG or SW. Do SW do well in SC and RvR?
Those people are wrong. SW is very strong atm. SH is also in a good spot, although changes are planned for its melee build.
Good to hear, assuming people just think SW is just like retail SW and talking out of their bum.

dansari

Post#24 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:20 am

Darkfalz8 wrote: Good to hear, assuming people just think SW is just like retail SW and talking out of their bum.
To put it lightly, anyone who says SW is meh doesn't play one well enough to know the difference
<Salt Factory>

Orontes

Post#25 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 am

For the Assault Spec. focused SW: what should their talis. emphasis be (strength, weapon skill)? Same for Renown: what is the recommendation(s)?

Ugle

Post#26 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:31 am

Depends on what you want to achieve.
inactive

diedrake

Post#27 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 am

For asult spec tallies i am planning ( granted i am a noob at the class right now) is a mix of armor tallies and bal tallies. My reasoning behind this is when in that stance armor is doubled and all bal stat in gear is converted into str. In my minds eye no need to gimp your med range abil's due to low bal when not in asult stance.

My idea is to weaken the enemy in quick shooting stance and when enemy is melee switch stances and go hamma on them and have armor equiv to a tank.

Rr spending i am going for crit reduction and dodge/disrupt first.

Sry for not knowing the true stance names as i am used to SH lingo
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

daniilpb

Post#28 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:02 pm

diedrake wrote:For asult spec tallies i am planning ( granted i am a noob at the class right now) is a mix of armor tallies and bal tallies. My reasoning behind this is when in that stance armor is doubled and all bal stat in gear is converted into str. In my minds eye no need to gimp your med range abil's due to low bal when not in asult stance.

My idea is to weaken the enemy in quick shooting stance and when enemy is melee switch stances and go hamma on them and have armor equiv to a tank.

Rr spending i am going for crit reduction and dodge/disrupt first.

Sry for not knowing the true stance names as i am used to SH lingo
You’d better not go melee if you have less than 6k hp. 6.5k+ is a way to go.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads
diedrake

Post#29 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:43 pm

If i am lacking in hps i will prob go with dom gear if it has more hps, if not, will sub tallies with armor/wounds. I am still t1 so i have a ways to go.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ugle

Post#30 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Dom gear got fck all ws, rather go conq with some wounds tallies. Or conq/BL
inactive