Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] guardian revert build.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Arteker616

Re: [WL] guardian revert build.

Post#21 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:26 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 pm And now the White Lion qq has come full circle. Destro whined through 4 years of changes and now we are back at near live. Deep breath and rev up those key boards for complaints about the next line of changes that you will never be happy with. I don't think they are going to delete the class so I don't think destro will be happy. I hate mara pulls but I understand why I get caught by them. Its not like I'm going to go flame the mara forums about it, damn.
do you realize even live wl , the iteneration we have now, still has the higher front load burst of any mdps by a long shot?.u can interrupt, los , long etc the mara pull . good luck with the wl pet.

and for the record the most op of guardian wl sidelines was not made by aza , it was done by torque, aza understand the wl current state was game breaking and took measures to end it.

all the classes have a trade off, choppas slayers had their punishing mechanics, monstro mara is ridic low , sh mele dependency of his pet, shaman ap mechanics long etc, the problem of old wl guardian was the balance created a monster with more frontload burst than most mdps while remaining retarded durable to the point it was more durable than most dps tanks.

if you cannot see why it was nerfed im sorry but i do think u let ur bias cloud ur mind to much.

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Post#22 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:51 am

That Wl can kite enemys with his pet and the pet itself is absolutely buggy, to tanky and stronger as the class itself and thats the biggest problem on this class, that you can`t get away from the pet because its felt unstoppable and you can`t even burst it down to save your ass makes it even worse.
That he can now spam pounce again is surely a joke.
The normal wl will now Pounce into fight, stress enemys and pounce out because he can spamm the **** instantly again on the tanks what gives him an incredible engage, disengage AND gap closer skill in one decission they made.
Oh boy how afraid i am now getting pounced by a guarded Wl....

carmine3161

Post#23 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:01 am

Aerogath wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:51 am
The normal wl will now Pounce into fight, stress enemys and pounce out because he can spamm the **** instantly again on the tanks what gives him an incredible engage, disengage AND gap closer skill in one decission they made.
Pounce is on a 10s CD unless you have loner (you cant have pet with loner) so what are you talking about?
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#24 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:09 am

carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:01 am
Pounce is on a 10s CD unless you have loner (you cant have pet with loner) so what are you talking about?
Simply exactly this.

facundo7777

Post#25 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:17 am

Aerogath wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:09 am
Simply exactly this.
stop trolling pls

Telen
Suspended

Post#26 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:23 am

Aerogath wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:09 am
Simply exactly this.
Should have known you were a troll when you claimed a AM killed you in 3s

oaliaen

Post#27 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Make pounce 2 seg cd...

CountTalabecland

Post#28 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Spoiler:
Arteker616 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:26 am
CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 pm And now the White Lion qq has come full circle. Destro whined through 4 years of changes and now we are back at near live. Deep breath and rev up those key boards for complaints about the next line of changes that you will never be happy with. I don't think they are going to delete the class so I don't think destro will be happy. I hate mara pulls but I understand why I get caught by them. Its not like I'm going to go flame the mara forums about it, damn.
do you realize even live wl , the iteneration we have now, still has the higher front load burst of any mdps by a long shot?.u can interrupt, los , long etc the mara pull . good luck with the wl pet.

and for the record the most op of guardian wl sidelines was not made by aza , it was done by torque, aza understand the wl current state was game breaking and took measures to end it.

all the classes have a trade off, choppas slayers had their punishing mechanics, monstro mara is ridic low , sh mele dependency of his pet, shaman ap mechanics long etc, the problem of old wl guardian was the balance created a monster with more frontload burst than most mdps while remaining retarded durable to the point it was more durable than most dps tanks.

if you cannot see why it was nerfed im sorry but i do think u let ur bias cloud ur mind to much.
See this is exactly what I am talking about. I didn't even say anything about guardian spec and you're taking this for a chance to b***h about it. Ok, so if we want to talk pulls then what should the WL be? A good pull for a nerfed class that can't burst what it catches, is that what you want? Or do you want a mara clone, because you can't stand the idea of Order having CC that Destro doesn't ( that Melee SH tho)? At what point would you be happy? Still, I agree that guardian was OP at one point, but destro has complained about every single change made to the class since then. My point is that I just can't imagine what you want the class to be and when this nightmare roller coaster of changes will end?

And for that matter, if WL fills the role of being an anti-kite class then so much the better against all the shaman SH duos and kite groups out there which Slayer and WH definitely cannot counter.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
facundo7777

Post#29 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:22 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 pm
Spoiler:
Arteker616 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:26 am

See this is exactly what I am talking about. I didn't even say anything about guardian spec and you're taking this for a chance to b***h about it. Ok, so if we want to talk pulls then what should the WL be? A good pull for a nerfed class that can't burst what it catches, is that what you want? Or do you want a mara clone, because you can't stand the idea of Order having CC that Destro doesn't ( that Melee SH tho)? At what point would you be happy? Still, I agree that guardian was OP at one point, but destro has complained about every single change made to the class since then. My point is that I just can't imagine what you want the class to be and when this nightmare roller coaster of changes will end?

And for that matter, if WL fills the role of being an anti-kite class then so much the better against all the shaman SH duos and kite groups out there which Slayer and WH definitely cannot counter.

current wl is fine but need few fixes (not boosting!!! l2 read) related to pet like: correct contribution from items in all trains, fix pet bugging in ground etc, fix pet speed, fix pet surv and dmg.

or

just do marauder exact mirror.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#30 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:45 pm

A pure spammable pounce makes some skills absolute useless like slows and knockbacks that alone is a reason it needs atleast a cd of 3-5 seconds.