Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow Warrior as bad as they say?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Shadow Warrior as bad as they say?

Post#21 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Darkhiei wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:42 am
SW needs gear if your gear sucks youll suck just watch some videos and watch people how they play helps figure stuff out SW has dmg if you can fester bomb that **** is really strong
You just necro'd a 10 month dead post to drop this hot load of a quality opinion. Don't do that in the future, it's not necessary.

Also it seems you're learning English and have avoided using any punctuation at all. These are very important to break up thoughts and ideas into readable sentences, as opposed to your stream of consciousness ree'ing. You may want to look into what those are and how to use them.

Thanks for being a part of the community.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
normanis

Re: Shadow Warrior as bad as they say?

Post#22 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:06 pm

as shadow warrior u have only spot in pug. ;-( .
squig herder kiting > shadow warrior kitting.
aoe shadow warrior lack bw and engi spam and good aoe dots ( same as squig). if engi can spam napalm, aoe granades . stunn enemy ( with tactic) aoe root, fosforous shells aoe pull in aoe minor heal.
than sw spam festern switch stance spam fletched arrow + tactic or spam lileath and barrage. all have cd or 2 sec cast.
while bw can spam fire breath + annihilate + sorched earth sometimes aoe bombard ( its saounds like that) and no botter with turret or stancedance.
in ancient times u have morale 2 what increase your damage 100% byt its got removed thx to engies.
my advice play as aoe bw and all premades wb will welcome u. or play kobs ( i tell it from my own expierence on order side no offense to noone)