Recent Topics

Ads

Are WL any good?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
davispeed
Game Artist

Re: Are WL any good?

Post#11 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:17 am

If you want a real challenge come play on our side aka Destruction. Choose a Marauder, they look ugly AF, no fashion whatsoever but can be compare to WL.

On a side note: You will be able to killed Zaxxond wich is very satisfying ... and easy !! ;)

Have a good day
]

Ads
Nidwin

Post#12 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 am

You folks are getting trolled here.
OP's account created 12-01-2015.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

brush769

Post#13 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:01 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 am You folks are getting trolled here.
I'm not trolling I played for abit years ago with the same account and just reused the same one. Thanks for all the replies seems like an idea to pick something else. I wanna pick something OP so I can relax and not have to think much while playing and still preform well. I know it may be looked down apon but I play enough competitive games and want something to chill with. So if anyone can make some suggestions for something easy and op to play I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

oaliaen

Post#14 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm

want the best mdps? Go WL whit no regrets. If you dont like the archetype you can always go Slayer, it the 2nd best mdps.

Aurandilaz

Post#15 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:29 pm

WL is unique as a class as it has 3 different specs for 1v1 ganking purposes.
Their 6man spec is "ok" until someone remembers to kill their pet, then their pet has to be resummoned, and gets killed again.
Their "warband spec" consists of one tactic and "unique" unhealable pet that dies in 2-3s after fight starts.

Sure, it is maybe the strongest pick atm you can have for 1v1 as you can gank lowbies from 65ft distance thanks to Pounce while enemy clothies get 1200 armor from endgame gear, your armor debuff removes 1500 of it. (armor debuff from live years when people had higher endgame armor values, but here it is bit "high" one could say) (and yeah inb4 "pls nerf" - no I play WL and would rather have slightly less powerful armor debuff and maybe get functional WB spec and pet that doesn't explode everytime AoE happens - pve dungeons are also pretty "unfunny" when it means summoning pet out of CD until next mobs kill it)

Extremely potent in smallscale, still good in 6man, but above that, well, Order doesn't have mara so their Warband melee dps frontline has always been pretty nonexistant - especially when the best warband dps picks are godtier BW bombs and Engis assisting BWs.

peterthepan3

Post#16 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:47 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm want the best mdps? Go WL whit no regrets. If you dont like the archetype you can always go Slayer, it the 2nd best mdps.
Best MDPS for killing unorganised/undergeared players*

For group v group, they are not the best MDPS (they're good, but don't hold a candle to Mara/SL - hell even a well-played WH/WE is as good/if not better).

Nidwin

Post#17 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Sure

Except that it takes my WE's (AW under FP) much longer to kill a lion than clothies or light armoured uglies. With aoe siege clothies and **** pop, lions not so much.

But yeah, I get it. IF you uglies don't have a pet that can survive as long as a SnB KotBS THEN the furball needs to get buffed hard.

Can I please have the names of your marauders and with elves so I can keep an eye how you make those freaking OP classes shine? Just out of curiosity.

Aurandilaz

Post#18 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:18 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:59 pm Can I please have the names of your marauders and with elves so I can keep an eye how you make those freaking OP classes shine? Just out of curiosity.
WE Nynaeve - run absorb tactic if you like to live longer, self heal Kiss if you really insist on living but its bit meh, 1.8k pot 2.7k pot 2.1k absorb spam Detaunt + Guard + heals.
run 3-4 sent for wounds+init then 3 vanq/conq/domi for wounds - close to 9k wounds with lini and reproccing absorb bubble is getting very defensive on a clothie mdps. High Init from Kiss steal also should drive your chance to be crit very low.

Ads
Nidwin

Post#19 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:18 pm
Nidwin wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:59 pm Can I please have the names of your marauders and with elves so I can keep an eye how you make those freaking OP classes shine? Just out of curiosity.
WE Nynaeve - run absorb tactic if you like to live longer, self heal Kiss if you really insist on living but its bit meh, 1.8k pot 2.7k pot 2.1k absorb spam Detaunt + Guard + heals.
run 3-4 sent for wounds+init then 3 vanq/conq/domi for wounds - close to 9k wounds with lini and reproccing absorb bubble is getting very defensive on a clothie mdps. High Init from Kiss steal also should drive your chance to be crit very low.
Nynaeve should be a Sorceress and not a witch Elf. You can of course ask for wooden spoons as alternate appearance for your daggers and a black robe to properly look like 2-Rivers wisdom.

Next time I see you around and I'm on one of my WE's we are going to hunt and you're going to show me how to kill stuff.
Priority will be WL's of course but also targets in the middle of an order pack. :lol:

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#20 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

brush769 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:01 am
Nidwin wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 am You folks are getting trolled here.
I'm not trolling I played for abit years ago with the same account and just reused the same one. Thanks for all the replies seems like an idea to pick something else. I wanna pick something OP so I can relax and not have to think much while playing and still preform well. I know it may be looked down apon but I play enough competitive games and want something to chill with. So if anyone can make some suggestions for something easy and op to play I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks.
Try Barbie horse tamer or maybe tetris? Naa tetris is too hard... go barbie