Recent Topics

Ads

If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
peterthepan3

Re: If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Post#21 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:19 am

WL doesn't need much done to it whatsoever, so these calls to gut it are just ridiculous and biased AF.

You can counter WL in GvG (been proven in last 2 months), it isn't a solo game, yadda yadda.

Ads
normanis

Post#22 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 pm

btw if wl will be nerfed too much than order will play bw, and continue bomb destro players only more. last fort i didnt count byt there was 20 bw and - order win the fort. so after making wl unplayable. ppl roll some ather class.
byt if serious why pet cant be spirit debuffer and hack is spirit abilitie.
and old armor debuff for mara/wl was 1k
btw i remember only 1 mara nerf and it was wounds debuff , where 2 more? ( morale 2 and deadly clutch- what was bugged and devs fixet it)
mara pull in ( for my mara) works so nice and i dont complain. also wrecking balls is buffed
i always put my thumb up if devs remove pet from game and make wl copy paste mara( only diference is armor looking )
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ototo

Post#23 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:40 pm

normanis wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 pm (...)
i always put my thumb up if devs remove pet from game and make wl copy paste mara( only diference is armor looking )
This is a surprisingly good idea.
Spoiler:

Warfare80

Post#24 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Ototo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:40 pm
normanis wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 pm (...)
This is a surprisingly good idea.
Is is sad but i agree with this. It would shut up alot of ppl on both sides. And destro would understand how powerfull the mara is :P
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Esperflame

Post#25 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Personally, the only damage that needs to be nerfed on WL is the pet damage. Pets should never be hitting as hard as players. They're pets and not a mysterious 7th party member.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

CountTalabecland

Post#26 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:46 pm

As awesome as it would be to have an Order side Mara for WB, direct mirrors aren’t going to happen. Devs don’t want it, would hazard to guess that the player base is split on the idea, and its a slippery slope for arguing why any of the mirrors shouldn’t be direct. I.e. search the forum for “Muh Rampage” whines.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ototo

Post#27 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Well, it's better than starting a class from the ground. You take a class that has been balanced, and any changes are also mirrored, effectively reducing the task by 1/24.

I agree about not having mirrors, but in this very specific situation, I would not mind, and would indeed be a solution to the current problem while also buffing instead of nerfing the class, so I only see positives in this. It's a win-win solution.
Spoiler:

dansari

Post#28 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:50 am

Ototo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:42 pm so I only see positives in this. It's a win-win solution.
Really? Only positives with just copying Mara and remaking the entire class? What happens to players who have been playing WL for years? What happens to warband balance (as if such a thing exists) when order get reliable frontline bruisers who can spec heavy morale drain or ap drain and an aoe kd? How does it affect 6v6 balance? What do you counter shamans with if you lose WL pounce? Astounding
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Zod24
Suspended

Post#29 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:55 am

Ototo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:42 pm Well, it's better than starting a class from the ground. You take a class that has been balanced, and any changes are also mirrored, effectively reducing the task by 1/24.

I agree about not having mirrors, but in this very specific situation, I would not mind, and would indeed be a solution to the current problem while also buffing instead of nerfing the class, so I only see positives in this. It's a win-win solution.
you have no idea what giving order mara would do to wb and Group balance.

in fact, you don't seem to care!

larsulu
Suspended

Post#30 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:58 am

normanis wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 pm btw if wl will be nerfed too much than order will play bw, and continue bomb destro players only more. last fort i didnt count byt there was 20 bw and - order win the fort. so after making wl unplayable. ppl roll some ather class.
byt if serious why pet cant be spirit debuffer and hack is spirit abilitie.
and old armor debuff for mara/wl was 1k
btw i remember only 1 mara nerf and it was wounds debuff , where 2 more? ( morale 2 and deadly clutch- what was bugged and devs fixet it)
mara pull in ( for my mara) works so nice and i dont complain. also wrecking balls is buffed
Mara got nerfed 3 times.
Wounds debuff ( thunderous blow ) get totally killed ( nerfed to the ground 3 times )
Draining swipe nerfed.( totally useless )
Remove mutation procs from toss axe.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok