Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Loyal pet

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
noronn

[WL] Loyal pet

Post#1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:52 am

Hi, i was intensively testing loyal pet and toying around with the pet abilities.

My goal was to execute the pet abilities manually because them firing off at random really sucks.
There are 2 ways to achieve this in theory.

1. WITHOUT Loyal Pet addon. In theory, if you have a pet summoned and right-click a pet ability the game should cancel the auto-fire mode of that ability and you can keybind the pet abilities in the keybinding menu. This works for some time BUT stops randomly working for some odd reason. Also, If the pet gets killed it doesn't work anymore.
I guess this is a game side error? So bug tracker? please let me know.

2. WITH loyal Pet addon. In the settings, there are options for arranging the pet abilities into a specific order (use x first, y after, z after) this bit is working fine as is the "off" option which just removes the skill entirely from the pet bar.
The manual option is sometimes working for a few seconds before just going straight to not working. I really can't see any pattern behind the errors as in why it randomly stops or starts working again.

Got the latest version from idrinths website and tested without other addons enabled.

So please, if you have any insights/tips or tricks for how to fire off the pet abilities manually share 'em with me.
(I don't want to use lpet for the pet assisting as I do that myself with two separate buttons)
Thank you.

Ads