Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Heaven's Blade

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
aa91837

Re: [SM] Heaven's Blade

Post#11 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:09 pm

Battlefield wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:57 pm also this tactics work on distance or behind for Borc with da Greenest and many Borcs use it RoR.builders - Black Orc also SM should come to 5ft then make some hits to get healing tactic buff
pretty simple

Black Orc-Defensive tank
SM-Offensive tank
Nobody on the broken noob class

Ads
Battlefield

Post#12 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:16 pm

aa91837 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:09 pm
pretty simple

Black Orc-Defensive tank
SM-Offensive tank

Bullshit it's mirror class Borc has the same offensive tree but anyway if it's so why was changed resistance debuff that SM had before and gave it ?

zgolec

Post#13 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:42 am

aa91837 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:09 pm
Battlefield wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:57 pm also this tactics work on distance or behind for Borc with da Greenest and many Borcs use it RoR.builders - Black Orc also SM should come to 5ft then make some hits to get healing tactic buff
pretty simple

Black Orc-Defensive tank
SM-Offensive tank
bs. bo 2h is hitting as much as sm. no sbl spirit debuff so its nothing close to be "offensive" tank as it used to be... and bo is much, much tankier [also that difference on hit/on being hit making HUGE difference].
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

WeGotThis

Post#14 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:37 am

Oke i guess we have noticed that a ressistance buff, when you have to hit the 100feet caster is not a great idea..
But don't take it over the top... no need for healdebuff or something.

I made a proposal about it and it should be very obvious that this needs a fix... so just chill and let's see what happens :P

Collateral

Post#15 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:48 am

Battlefield wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:16 pm Bullshit it's mirror class Borc has the same offensive tree but anyway if it's so why was changed resistance debuff that SM had before and gave it ?
It was changed because it stacked with kotbs aura, which was pretty op (too bad order wb guilds never really noticed that back in those days).

Sm amd bo also have a bubble in case you guys forgot, except sm bubble can be activated at any time and is a stronger bubble, while bo has to attack someone amd the bubble is weaker. So if sm gets the same proc like bo, I want my bo to have the same bubble.

WeGotThis

Post#16 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:02 am

Collateral wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:48 am Sm amd bo also have a bubble in case you guys forgot, except sm bubble can be activated at any time and is a stronger bubble, while bo has to attack someone amd the bubble is weaker. So if sm gets the same proc like bo, I want my bo to have the same bubble.
your Bubble skill deal's damage ond has 80 feet range SM doesnt. And the absorb value difference is little to none
so it's +/-
With SM heavens blade you only have a -, no +

That beeing said don't start whine "SM has this i want it to"... Next thing BO's gonna say "i want Moral pounce"...
And we have a useless discussion, miles away from topic.

This is just about the 3 Blade Entchantmes / War bellows and they have been mirrored wrong, for myself i want that reverted, but they sure had their reasons... I just think if you mirror this things then it has to be done right.

Battlefield

Post#17 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:02 am

Collateral wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:48 am It was changed because it stacked with kotbs aura, which was pretty op (too bad order wb guilds never really noticed that back in those days).

Sm amd bo also have a bubble in case you guys forgot, except sm bubble can be activated at any time and is a stronger bubble, while bo has to attack someone amd the bubble is weaker. So if sm gets the same proc like bo, I want my bo to have the same bubble.
Bubble already fixed for Borc and he has the same as SM it's done about a year ago !
Why this stack of resistance debuffs could not be fixed and easy was to remove and give something else from Bo worse than he has ?
Even it happend so it should be do likewise...

geezereur

Post#18 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:22 pm

I really wish we got the bubble proc back to Phantoms Blade, more fun and unique instead of having the same proc of black orcs.

Ads