Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Problem with No Quarter tactic

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
sidhevicious

[SW] Problem with No Quarter tactic

Post#1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:12 am

I have noticed that at random points during a session my Festering Arrow and Eagke Eye reverts to their base cast time even though I have the No Quarter tactic equipped.

I am not sure what causes this to happen. I have tried checking if it was stance dancing, dying or zoning. However so far not been able to nail down what causes it.

The only way to fix it is to unequip the tactic and re-equip it. Switching to a different tactic set and back doesnt help.

Not sure if this problem is limited to only this tactic or other tactics as well. This is just th easiest to spot as the cast times for the two abilities are so long.

The issue has me constantly mousing over the abilities on my hot bar to make sure the tactic is applied. It seems to reoccur several times per play session (4 to 5 hours, it will maybe happen 3 to 4 times in that time period).

Wondering if this is a known issue, whether others are experiencing it, or just me, and whether I should try and gather more data before reporting it as a bug.
Casual Player.

Ads
Gangan

Re: [SW] Problem with No Quarter tactic

Post#2 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:10 pm

It's a known bug for quite some time now, that tactics tend to stop functioning sometimes. In most cases after zone-changingv(especially with bolster) or on entering/leaving scs.

Check the bug-tracker, there should be a report open. If not feel free to open one ;)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Manatikik

Post#3 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Gangan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:10 pm It's a known bug for quite some time now, that tactics tend to stop functioning sometimes. In most cases after zone-changingv(especially with bolster) or on entering/leaving scs.

Check the bug-tracker, there should be a report open. If not feel free to open one ;)

This is a different bug than that that relates to the Stance mechanic and mastery tactics for that stance and when you apply it and switch in and out of the stance.

Short term fix is when you add a mastery tactic/change masteries set your tactics, swap to a different stance, swap tactic set, swap back tactic sets, swap back to your desired stance. This fixes it 80% of the time but it’s always safe to set your tactics and then relog.
<Montague><Capulet>

sidhevicious

Post#4 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:12 pm

thanks for replies.
Casual Player.