Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Working as intended...

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
larsulu
Suspended

Re: [SW] Working as intended...

Post#11 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:10 pm

Sh melee and asw are completely broken.
And no one blink a eye.
But wait “ MoNstro Marrrah Is op “
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
anarchypark

Post#12 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:23 pm

scout SW dmg is fine.
many scouts fail at distance measure.
it's positioning issue.
and skirmisher is kiter, killing slowly, not burst dps.

let's go to the balance forum.
lack of rdps or wb spec is not enough justification for OP spec.

new rKD and nerf asw dmg is good start i think. old VoN rKD.

mara, sh, sw, wl - their off spec was defensive spec with armor buff and cc.
defensive dps, same as offensive tank.

sh, sw, wl had offence buffs on top of defensive spec.
thx to balance team, sh and wl got balanced with patches.
now it's asw turn.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

maraudermitu

Post#13 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm

How do you know he didn't have a damage buff? I don't see a screenshot of his buffs. You're saying he swings for 3k without a dmg buff? Okay mate.

A series of the following could have happened, he had dmg buff, you were armor debuffed, you were in red (considering you didn't detaunt and you didnt mitigate hardly anything this is not up for question), your guard was no in range for that second, you detaunted and dropped rage after first gcd.

Stop spouting ****.
Last edited by maraudermitu on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wachlarz

Post#14 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm

How many crit can make in the row SW ?
https://imgur.com/a/L8nUAS8

maraudermitu

Post#15 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:55 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm How many crit can make in the row SW ?
https://imgur.com/a/L8nUAS8
your chance to be crit is 13% already, sw like any dps can get 20% crit easily at 80 and they can get an extra 10% from crosscut. because you a non futile strikes pepega he could have upward of 60-70% to crit you with bullseye tactic.

wachlarz

Post#16 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:22 pm

I have atlest FT 2 i got 3 items that give me +2% crit red.

Ridduk

Post#17 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:35 pm

These threads...

wachlarz

Post#18 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:52 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:22 pm I have atlest FT 2 i got 3 items that give me +2% crit red. So i cant have more crit red from items i have rank 2 from max 4 crit red from RR. And still get more crit attack than normal attacks. So some classes have to big chance to crit or crit resistance in items are to low. Some time ago SW got 100% crit from ini debuff was bad, and now can have 80% and its fine.

Ads
Zxul

Post#19 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:01 am

maraudermitu wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm How do you know he didn't have a damage buff? I don't see a screenshot of his buffs. You're saying he swings for 3k without a dmg buff? Okay mate.

A series of the following could have happened, he had dmg buff, you were armor debuffed, you were in red (considering you didn't detaunt and you didnt mitigate hardly anything this is not up for question), your guard was no in range for that second, you detaunted and dropped rage after first gcd.

Stop spouting ****.
And yet, from personal experience on dok, including in no dmg buff situations (in open rvr), melee sw is capable of critting with up to 3 k before mitigation per single ability. So don't blame other for "spouting ****", when doing it yourself.

Is it possible to deal with? Yes, with extreme anticrit setup like what I'm currently using on my dok. Is it balanced, considering it takes zero effort to spec into it on sw? Now that's a good question.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

dansari

Post#20 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:29 am

Can pretty much guarantee you didn't get hit for 2600 from Grim Slash unless you legitimately had negative armor. But 1300 from Grim Slash (without guard) is absolutely possible with the high str+ws from ASW.
<Salt Factory>