Mastery joke? Heal Dok vs Heal WP

Let's talk about... everything else
Jinxypie

Mastery joke? Heal Dok vs Heal WP

Post#1 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:11 am

Played booth. Dok is RR 75, WP 63. The thing is, after melee tree shakedown heal WP got access to Sigmar shield. Great antiburst undefendable skill on 20s cd with wound buff for whole party on top of it.
On other hand heal Doks options are just gimmicks.

I can heal thru things on my WP i couldnt imagine on 12rr higher, much better geared Dok, which makes me sad.

Any thoughts on dev side to give heal Doks actually reason to invest points past rr 40?

Thx
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Speedyluck

Re: Mastery joke? Heal Dok vs Heal WP

Post#2 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:52 am

Already op being more op underdog to be more of underdog thats the way it is u have to invest alot more time and effort and rr points and gold to in order to compete

roadkillrobin

Post#3 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:27 am

WP always been better as a static healer. It's about more then just the class alone, but also the support from tanks on Order that helps with more healing output and damage mitigation in general and removes the requirement of cleanses and moral uses at the same extent to heal trough damage. DoK and Destruction healing in general require more tap dancing with cooldowns and morals which eats uo GCD time and lower the amount of healing output in general.

ziomek

Post#4 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:37 am

extra dmg covenant, amazing m2 cleanse, devour essence for extra dps/procs on a friendly....

normanis

Post#5 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:33 pm

sigmars shield its 5 feet range vs devour essence 150 feet aoe damage heal 50%
dok covenat has snare
khaines widraval
not saying fel sacrefice + heal debuff
dual wield vs 2h
destro have already 4 clases who debuff wounds vs 2h kobs and 2h slayer
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Jinxypie

Post#6 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:02 pm

normanis wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:33 pm sigmars shield its 5 feet range vs devour essence 150 feet aoe damage heal 50%
dok covenat has snare
khaines widraval
not saying fel sacrefice + heal debuff
dual wield vs 2h
destro have already 4 clases who debuff wounds vs 2h kobs and 2h slayer
Its about Heal Dok vs Heal WP mastery options so please dont comment on dps abilities, you need to dual wield to use. Also if healspeced, devour essence heals for nothing,
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

normanis

Post#7 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:51 am

its all about class it self u cant speak about class 1 abilitie to not speak all abilities because warrior priest just dont stand infrontline and spam sigmars shield.
u cant speak about nachos and dont mention what u put in atherwise its just 1 big flapjack.
devour essence is better its 150 feet vs 5 feet and works as aoe.
also u forget that only 70rr wp can use all mastery trees abilities vs new wp. byt even than sacrefice morale 4 to add new abilities. vs dok who dont have bis wounds buff and can take most dok heal abilities + morale4.
wp has something better than dok byt u need spend points for that and sacrefice something and its 5 feet vs 150
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ototo

Post#8 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:53 pm

I agree that DoK is pretty much superior to WP in most respects. WPs need to stand still to be of any help, while DoKs can go crazy in DPS mode and simply switch defensive targets to heal. WP mele potential is low due to how slow 2h weapons are. At least they deserve a minimal buff in a healing skill, even though it's situational cause you don't really want to be healing in the range of these skills.
Spoiler:

Ads
Ridduk

Post#9 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:32 pm

I wouldn't mind having the wounds buff mirrored to DoK (Khaine's Favor/Blessing), removable ofc. If it were done, i think the DoK's snare proc should be mirrored to WP's dmg prayer.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:47 pm

Or we keep the classes more unique and stop the boring mirroring attempts.
Dying is no option.