Recent Topics

Ads

When will the mailbox be fixed?

Let's talk about... everything else
RyanMakara

When will the mailbox be fixed?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:28 pm

I've reported it as a bug two days ago, and people seem to become more and more aware/disappointed by the fact we can no longer trade items. I'm sure the developers are already aware, but I'm left to wonder; how long will it take before a developer can undo the bug that has destroyed mailboxes? People are starting to become a little impatient..

Ads
lolkekbur1337

Re: When will the mailbox be fixed?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Also if im not wrong this made some stuff not able to klick on like the quest at the chaos start where ur suposed to burn 2 houses it worked when the update came and after the mail box stoped working it stoped working same with the first quest at the greenskin starter area ur suposed to klick on the banner and nothing happens also the barrel quest just down the hill. and aslo... for some reason i cant get down in the crypt the lever dosent tp u inside it makes you just go abit to the right and that also worked right after the patch came :( plez fix =)

RyanMakara

Post#3 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Sounds like they messed up most of the interactive world objects. The levers in Mount Bloodhorn seem to be working, but that's it. Will check the levers in IC.

lolkekbur1337

Post#4 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:07 pm

and also XD "-You should no longer see lost pets around." i see squigs jumping around every where :P

lolkekbur1337

Post#5 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:08 pm

RyanMakara wrote:Sounds like they messed up most of the interactive world objects. The levers in Mount Bloodhorn seem to be working, but that's it. Will check the levers in IC.
ye they seme to work again i just tried the one at the chaos start.
cant klick on the items tho on the quests same as the mailbox nothing happens :/ oh well.

Olitiv

Post#6 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:23 am

Yeah I hope the mailbox will be fixed as soon as possible. But obviously they'll need to find out whats causing it to stop working in the first place
Order: Olitiv, Foltest, Trizz, Thror, Thrain, Zoltan, Henselt, Iorvethie, Bosse, Cirdan
Destruction: Ariane, Ariana, Orthanc, Agrippa, Lurtz, Nilbog, Fenrir, Isengrim, Gruzog

lolkekbur1337

Post#7 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:40 am

Olitiv wrote:Yeah I hope the mailbox will be fixed as soon as possible. But obviously they'll need to find out whats causing it to stop working in the first place
yea :/

Olitiv

Post#8 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:39 pm

What is the status of the mailbox issue atm?
Order: Olitiv, Foltest, Trizz, Thror, Thrain, Zoltan, Henselt, Iorvethie, Bosse, Cirdan
Destruction: Ariane, Ariana, Orthanc, Agrippa, Lurtz, Nilbog, Fenrir, Isengrim, Gruzog

Ads
Bladefist

Post#9 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Hoping for this issue to get fixed as well.

lolkekbur1337

Post#10 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Bladefist wrote:Hoping for this issue to get fixed as well.
has been almost a week now :/ i wonder what's up :/