Recent Topics

Ads

So should i come back?

Let's talk about... everything else
Gotfryk

So should i come back?

Post#1 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:13 pm

I love WAR. Played the game since the very beginning and it came to me as a shock that EA decided to shut the game, not making it F2P. Since december I've played numerous mmorpgs (Rift, SWTOR, Gw2 etc.), I even bought PS4, but I still miss warhammer online.
My question is: is it worth coming back? What's the current status of the game? It's T-1 only? Are there any people to play with?
Regards
Kulaz / Gotfryk

Ads
Dana
Former Staff

Re: So should i come back?

Post#2 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello!

It's your decision! :)

I can tell you my impressions :)

I love this project for bringing me my favorite game back and for giving me all the different options from Warhammer.
I can stay in contact with old friends or guild members - I can meet new people and I'm part of a great community!
I can walk around and explore my favorite lore and enjoy the hole atmosphere :)
Then there are the T1 zones opened (except T1 Elf / but this zone will follow soon) , the 2 capital cites and 2 scenarios :) I play with other people in scenario and smash some order!Damn I missed this while there was no private server :D
For me the community is big enough and there are always enough players for a scenario or for example a Open RvR Event :)
It's everytime great!Waaagh!

A bit of my impressions :)

Hope to see you ingame :)

Greetings
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Bozzax

Post#3 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:21 pm

ofc you are, welcome!
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

JeFawk

Post#4 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Nop, go away.

Scedion

Post#5 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Dont ask questions, follow your heart, just do things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY Some very epic glorious gameplay of warhammer online on the original servers

mvazquez99

Post#6 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Definitely give it a try. Sure, this game is in Alpha and there are still bugs. But the scenarios (frequency and quality) IMO are now BETTER than they were in the last year of the EA version. PVP is great: Your character will have some limitations/bugs, but so does everyone else's, so you just adjust your fighting/healing style a little and fight on...

Dragorn7200

Post#7 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:17 pm

It's up to you

Barbadian

Post#8 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 pm

I don't know, should you? Kinda silly question. Is it WORTH coming back? Why should we decide for you? It doesn't take long to get the client and jump in. Find out for yourself. The rest of us are busy having fun in the world of WAR...

Ads
samster

Post#9 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Not just yet. It won't be playable for another half a year.

fixer2050

Post#10 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:56 pm

At the moment is tier 1 only without the elf elf but it's coming. There some bugs and the mechanics don't work properly for all the skills although you still can have fun. You can check the ppl who are online here on the site. There is a scenario going on all the time. I think you should at least give a try!