Recent Topics

Ads

Need your honest opinion about this game

Let's talk about... everything else
BrockRiefenstahl

Re: Need your honest opinion about this game

Post#11 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:04 am

You are already overburdened with games. I play only WAR (RoR) atm and I feel like I haven't enough time while playing 4-5 hrs a day lol :D So if you want to play WAR there is no time for other games.

Why? If you want to be not a complete noob, you have to do your homework.
This means not only leveling, but also do many many research about classes/changes/ror-sided differences from original.
In addition, you have no easy cheesy way to find in depth information. Because most of the valuable infos/hints/tips went down with the end of original WAR.

So its pretty time consuming.

Ads
ColdRain

Post#12 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you all for the answers.
My mind begs me to escape this, but my heart wants to go on, lol.
Im still really hesitant, but I think ill give it a try, I like questing in WoW because of the lore, and I have played the roleplay tabletop Warhammer game, so maybe I can have some fun in questing even if im alone.

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:46 pm

For me, the Dark/High Elf questlines from T1-T2 are some of the most fun I ever had solo/duo questing with my bro back on live. You may enjoy it too.

ColdRain

Post#14 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:38 pm

So I decided to give this a chance, but Im currently undecided between two classes to play, and I would love some advices here.
Im incline to play dsp ranged classes, and according to my playstyle, I think I would be suited to play either a Shadow Warrior or an Engineer.
I like characters that are mobile and fast, and stay back dealing damage. So what are your recomendations for my case?

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#15 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:45 pm

If u want to be mobile Pick sw. Engi is the most stationary toon out there
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

peterthepan3

Post#16 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:56 am

Mobile/fast = SW
If you like the idea of a stationary dude who hits hard and has the longest range of all = Engineer

catholicism198

Post#17 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:49 am

This is not the best game for pve and it still has a long way to go in that department- so expect to be let down.
The Devs are currently focusing on RvR and fixing the new system- it has it's issues and unless if you play during euro prime time, you'll be doing a lot of nothing as keep takes are impossible unless you have multiple warbands...by design.

Right now all the mobs only auto attack and don't have any path-ing- so no roaming. If you watch pve videos of the game you'll see what I mean. Getting them all to work just takes a long time...

The game is still fun though- when it's busy anyways.

Martok

Post#18 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:16 am

For what it is worth. I love this game, always have. It is the only MMO game which ever held my attention and interest. I appreciate the opportunity to play it again here.

As for game play, if you sign up do not judge the game by your experiences in Tier One. Tier One is for identifying the class you want to play, to stick with over time. The real fun starts in Tier Two.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
daniilpb

Post#19 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:30 am

ColdRain wrote:So I decided to give this a chance, but Im currently undecided between two classes to play, and I would love some advices here.
Im incline to play dsp ranged classes, and according to my playstyle, I think I would be suited to play either a Shadow Warrior or an Engineer.
I like characters that are mobile and fast, and stay back dealing damage. So what are your recomendations for my case?
If you will choose SW be prepared not to have big numbers of dmg. You will be just a a mobile debuffer and support dps. Also forget about solo successful gameplay.
Just have it in mind.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Tamarlan

Post#20 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 am

It is for free hence just try it yourself. You will love T1 at least during european time.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG