Recent Topics

Ads

If Order cannot win Scenarios, how do we get emblems?

Let's talk about... everything else
Izariel

If Order cannot win Scenarios, how do we get emblems?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:30 pm

I have tried a bunch myself and heard people talk on the server and there is one thing that Order seems to agree on- They cannot win scenarios. One person I talked to yesterday said they have lost 32 games in a row...

I lost all 4 that I tried yesterday as order. There is bad luck, and then there is bad balancing. Something is amiss if the win ratio is so skewed toward one faction. This gives destruction a HUGE advantage. They have access to all the tiered sets while order does not. I am not sure what can be done, but it would be nice for the powers that be to at least acknowledge the problem.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: If Order cannot win Scenarios, how do we get emblems?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:33 pm

Funny. Yesterday italked to a destro player saying he lost 33 games in a row. I myself lost all 5 i played yesterday as destro. This gives order a huge advantage. They have access to all the tiered sets while destro does not. It would be nice if you acknowledged my problem.

berneke91

Post#3 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:34 pm

If you wanna have a meaningful discussion about this subject i would recommend you up your sample size.

Do 1000 pug scenarios and report back your results. Would be a much more intresting discussion.

SC atm seems perfectly fine. You win some you lose some. Obviously your odds of winning will increase if you decide to get a 6 man SC group going.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Izariel

Post#4 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:35 pm

I suppose that is fair enough. I just haven't won a single one since I came back to the game so it is a bit discouraging.

Quillog

Post#5 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:38 pm

I'm destro and I did a lot of scenarios since the 2x event started. I lost around 60% of them, so there is definitely no side that never wins.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Izariel wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:30 pm I have tried a bunch myself and heard people talk on the server and there is one thing that Order seems to agree on- They cannot win scenarios. One person I talked to yesterday said they have lost 32 games in a row...

I lost all 4 that I tried yesterday as order. There is bad luck, and then there is bad balancing. Something is amiss if the win ratio is so skewed toward one faction. This gives destruction a HUGE advantage. They have access to all the tiered sets while order does not. I am not sure what can be done, but it would be nice for the powers that be to at least acknowledge the problem.

Ive got over 4k oppressor emblems full oppressor gear and the final sc weapon atm. NO order does not always lose and if you know someone who lost 32 in a row... sounds like they are part of the problem.

Player balance (the skill of individuals in a given group) swings depending day to day. There is no problem with balance as a whole... the problem is you got stuck with crap players or are crap yourself. Sorry but this seems much more likely.

Heres one way you can fix the problem youself. Find people, form a proper group and queue with that.

Also since you call out bad balancing then provide some real proof other then WE ALWAYS LOSE MY FRIEND SAID SO.

TooGraphic

Post#7 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Queue for pug scenario only. Premades should not be able to join them. The current pug scenario rotates and you can see which one is up by checking the chat box when you first log in. European peak times are usually better for order.

Izariel

Post#8 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:45 pm

I wasn't calling anyone out, just sharing my experience. If you look above I acknowledged what has been said.

Some things I did see. Order is often outnumbered when scenarios start- this usually leads to a loss. Destro have a lot more tanks and healers while order seems to be stacked for ranged dps.

We could at least not start a scenario until the queue is full. That would help a lot.

Ads
Izariel

Post#9 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:47 pm

ajnin420 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:41 pm
Izariel wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:30 pm I have tried a bunch myself and heard people talk on the server and there is one thing that Order seems to agree on- They cannot win scenarios. One person I talked to yesterday said they have lost 32 games in a row...

Ive got over 4k oppressor emblems full oppressor gear and the final sc weapon atm. NO order does not always lose and if you know someone who lost 32 in a row... sounds like they are part of the problem.

Player balance (the skill of individuals in a given group) swings depending day to day. There is no problem with balance as a whole... the problem is you got stuck with crap players or are crap yourself. Sorry but this seems much more likely.

Heres one way you can fix the problem youself. Find people, form a proper group and queue with that.

Also since you call out bad balancing then provide some real proof other then WE ALWAYS LOSE MY FRIEND SAID SO.
What is your character name? I would love to check you out in the armory. Thanks!

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Halcite