Recent Topics

Ads

What is the most OP class on destro side?

Let's talk about... everything else
fungame211

What is the most OP class on destro side?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am

What class does Order complain about the most on Destro side? Honest question, keep it clean please.

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Re: What is the most OP class on destro side?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:04 am

Iconic

Grimson

Post#3 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:11 am

For me i hate WE, doesnt mean they are OP just very deadly in the right hands.

footpatrol2

Post#4 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:11 am

I've never heard this question ever... wow.

Daino

Post#5 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:04 am

Don't really hate anyone, but I don't like squig herders personally, because they got the healdebuff ailment that I can't dispel as a WP
Stirkk - 40/8x - Kotbs
Stirk - 40/8x - WP
Stirky - 40/7x - BW
Stirkib - 40/6x - IB

Grock

Post#6 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:00 am

fungame211 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am What class does Order complain about the most on Destro side? Honest question, keep it clean please.
Hard to say because i honestly don't see that much complaints in the game (besides my own of course :) )

From PUG perspective - Sorc burst rotation is something that upsets many people, WE KD-burst is also not fun to play against (same as WL)
From organized WB perspective - Zealot's Wind of Insanity, Mara's morale drains, and generally destro morale pumps which seem to be way more convenient to use than what Order got.

From numbers/functionality perspective i'd say Magus(and Engineer) is the most overloaded class in the game currently, while WL, WE and WH follow with ridiculous combination of extreme burst and hard CC.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Warfare80

Post#7 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:08 am

From organized WB perspective - Zealot's Wind of Insanity, Mara's morale drains, and generally destro morale pumps which seem to be way more convenient to use than what Order got.

This is the most OP thing in the game. Organized RvR belongs to destro and this is the reason they win,if they fight fair numbers on same skill level. I play both sides and dare to say this is 100% correct.
But ofc order have WL,so everything is fine....hehe.

Most OP class is hard to tell,it depends on the situation. Shamans are insane and they just refuse to die,you need a group to hunt them down!! :) SHs seems strong now aswell,they have tools to handle most situations. But who wanna play a goblin?! o.O

Do not roll a class just because it is "OP" atm, because it can change over a night. Roll the class wich suits your gamestyle.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

normanis

Post#8 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:56 am

witchelfs , maraudier, shamans , squigherders, sorc like glasscanon , in my opinion all clases who have better gear and higher rr like u are 40 vs some anja or teinhala u will loose. so its mostly rdps and than witchelf maraudier , tanks in best gearalso is treat .
order have nerfed crits + 5 and + 9 crapy morale build from archmage vs morale build on destro , byt order also have some shinies what destro dont like mostly they are order backbone previous year it was bw and wl than slayer about swordmaster tanks ppl complain lesser ah yes and enginner. rest clases what dont like is dps archmages and wh noone complain about runepriests ( maby class who need some reall buff ). slayers is questionable opiness because they shine only if someone guard tham and heal tham they are prior targets for enemy so when u spam some opiness u are already dead . i hope i answered question
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#9 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:17 am

The vs Anja part made me laugh

oaliaen

Post#10 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Theres no "Most OP" on destro, all classes are balanced .... like we have WL/BW/Slayers on order.