Let's talk about... everything else
Haskr

Re: Should I attempt this game again?

Post#21 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Martok wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:59 pm
Haskr wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:54 pm
Martok wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Not an appropriate metaphor.
The only thing i recommend you exop as fast as you can because tier 1 rvr is PURE GONORRHOE.

better?

The word is spelled gonorrhea.
Not in Germany.

Ads
Glorian

Post#22 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Lesti reads it as GunnerHo. So he likes it. :)

Apart from that. The community actually makes the game fun. You learn your enemies after a while and know which six men to avoid.

havartii

Post#23 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:53 pm

Sadly Order lovin dev's are gone... now it is like it was on live server, destro prefered.

At least when you take a look at the latest changes, chopper, WE buff and again WL nerf.

War Lion has been broken for a long time.. the range and damage of pounce is crazy, what other class gets a pull and silence with no cooldown? Sure a choppa can pull but cant send his pet 100 feet into a crowd to go pull someone. The squig got a nerf, and you fail to mention they nerfed Shaman into oblivion.. is barley a dps ( compared to other dps classes).. and the healing is shameful. I think for order the engi hits super hard, I don't remember them being so strong in live.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Asherdoom

Post#24 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:24 am

havartii wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:53 pm Sadly Order lovin dev's are gone... now it is like it was on live server, destro prefered.

At least when you take a look at the latest changes, chopper, WE buff and again WL nerf.

War Lion has been broken for a long time.. the range and damage of pounce is crazy, what other class gets a pull and silence with no cooldown? Sure a choppa can pull but cant send his pet 100 feet into a crowd to go pull someone. The squig got a nerf, and you fail to mention they nerfed Shaman into oblivion.. is barley a dps ( compared to other dps classes).. and the healing is shameful. I think for order the engi hits super hard, I don't remember them being so strong in live.
I do not think is a faction preferred over another. For my modest opinion is more dev have no idea how balance game at alla nymore... Too many nerf/buffs to wrong classes that now is gone out of hand. But anyway still enjoyable for a free to play

TenTonHammer

Post#25 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:06 am

Asherdoom wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:24 am

I do not think is a faction preferred over another. For my modest opinion is more dev have no idea how balance game at alla nymore... Too many nerf/buffs to wrong classes that now is gone out of hand. But anyway still enjoyable for a free to play
Amazing really how 1 person single hand-idly destroyed the balance of this game

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#26 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:09 am

yes

zak68

Post#27 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:43 pm

no

DirkDaring

Post#28 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:34 am

After the last patch yesterday, id give it a try , and see if it gets any better in a few days.

Ads
Rapture

Post#29 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:02 am

Yes

DokB

Post#30 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:44 am

No
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard