Recent Topics

Ads

Bestial Token Trophies are limited according to Race(Greenskin, Human). ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Psychopski
Suspended

Bestial Token Trophies are limited according to Race(Greenskin, Human). ?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:38 pm

Why can't I purchase the Unshaven Head as a Goblin or Orc? There's a guide in these forums that clearly shows a Goblin with the Unshaven Head equipped.

I had the Bleached Skull and Unshaven Head items on my Goblins and Orcs back when the game was live. These items were never restricted to "Chaos"(Humans). In the item description at the Lyceum Vendor the Trophies are restricted per race. I dont comprehend this approach.

Trophies are a fun and cool aspect of the game. Why make such a neat aspect of WAR into something that's unnecessarily frustrating and infuriating? These trophies were never limited within each faction on live. Chaos characters(Greenskins, Human) could purchase and equip any Bestial Token trophy available to Chaos as a faction. Please consider allowing all Chaos characters to buy whichever Bestial Token trophies are available to Chaos as a faction(both Greenskins and Human/Chaos).

Thanks!

Ads
anarchypark

Re: Bestial Token Trophies are limited according to Race(Greenskin, Human). ?

Post#2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:15 am

Maybe restrictions make it rarer?
wait for events.
they tend to reward trophies.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:42 am

anarchypark wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:15 am Maybe restrictions make it rarer?
wait for events.
they tend to reward trophies.
Its not rare if every player has access to the trophy even if 2 other races are prevented from getting it

And it’s not for lore reasons like why they restrict mounts, dark elves and greenskins can also carry a decapitated head around

Yes some should be restricted like a majority of the chaos stuff but some trophies should be allowed to be universal

Toonman

Post#4 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:14 pm

Psychopski wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:38 pm
I had the Bleached Skull and Unshaven Head items on my Goblins and Orcs back when the game was live. These items were never restricted to "Chaos"(Humans). In the item description at the Lyceum Vendor the Trophies are restricted per race. I dont comprehend this approach.
It was a stupid choice, just like restricting jewelry pieces to certain classes.

Psychopski
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Hope our great devs reconsider their decision to limit Bestial Token Trophies to a specific race(Greenskin or "Chaos/Humans").

It's not like an unshaven head as a trophy for a Greenskin would be lore breaking. Pretty sure that's why on live we were allowed to buy any faction specific(either Order or Chaos) trophy with Bestial tokens no matter our race(Chaos or Greenskin).