Recent Topics

Ads

Order RvR improvement

Let's talk about... everything else
normanis

Re: Order RvR improvement

Post#21 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:00 am

ather clases have 2 aoe snares while sm have 1. black orc buff team with da greenist when he take damage sm need damage the person. also black orc look cooler. black orc is more tankier than sm . kobs is easest class on order and mostly have very nice auras and tactics. sm is selfish- egoist. ib is very good pair with slayer .
sm should be buffed for grp play, so more ppl play class with 1h+buckler ( black orc at moment is very viable for grp play, waaaagh tactic for example, byt also lack second aoe snare ). 7 kobs + ib always doo job better than 7 sm + ib.
p.s because auras work nosntop + tactics for grp play.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#22 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:07 am

DirkDaring wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:27 am
wonshot wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:11 pm
DanielWinner wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:23 pm ...Engis are semi-okay....
Destro agrees:
https://imgur.com/a/yDMCSuR
#FluffDamageShitters
yea is funny Sorcs using triumphant blasting, to give knock back immunity on pits. too
And it stops being funny when you get knocked back into Lord’s aoe.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Aethilmar

Post#23 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:34 am

I'm always up for a good SM buff.

Dual-wielding maybe?

Charon

Post#24 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 am

Chinesehero wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:25 pm I play RvR these few days finding that why Order always lose

as usual less tanks
and also most tanks is kotbs or ib
we can see destro many BO
If order want win RvR easy, please roll more SNB SM
only SM can do aoe punt
and u need SM to rush them or def keep door
Many Order only know Kotbs buff or IB oath friend buff and forget to roll SM
Destro always have large number on BO and they can def easy
snb sm is fine (taking consideration his 2h superior speces)..... has only one flaw, needs to be active to launch his best abilities. This is why in many cases knight (passive buffs) and ib (semi passive) might be consider better.... especially in a siege situation.
In this case i think Vauls tampering might get some love but its snb ib which should get some rework in first place.

btw mate i know you are trying ... ,but remove Gusting Wing from your rotation and leave it for some special moments.... pls.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

wonshot

Post#25 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:47 pm

GubblGubbl wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:57 am As one of the engies spamming fluff dots and keeping up Napalm 24/7, it's quite sad to see...
First of all, do you mind sharing who your main account is, because an upset wall of text from a freshly created account is very hard to take serious, however I will bite.

You are lining up one arguement after an other about how strong your fluff damage is, and how powerfull your debuffs are.
But you are missing the major point of WHY what you are doing is wrong.

You are feeding "comebat" and moralgain to destro, while only keeping yourself in combat.

E.g All destro mdps are standing at postern waiting for a postern push while destro mainforce have pulled back from maingate to do a moral-starve-drypush. Yet óne engineer is standing on top doing very-healable "debuffing" aoeing without even presureing the mdps who are easily kept alive, but now the Engineer and the entire destro mdps flank squad have morals

Im sure even a stuborn dwarf can see how 1order engineer having moral, over 10+ destro dps is not an upcome you would want?

No your aoe is not strong enough to kill 10 people on your own, just because you see high crits on those unguarded mdps doesnt mean that you are doing Gods work. Get off the danm wall your Thor-bolt wannabe, get on the groundfloor and use that aoe on the chokepoint and pretend like its useful.

#CurseOfOrder

Edit: Just because my Rain of Fire can sometimes crit an ungaurded target for a high number, doesnt mean this is my expected aoe presure-value added to the Order-critical mass. It does seem like many engineers daydream because they once saw a high PB crit on a lowbie and now expect they will deal massive aoe presure on guarded dps with M4 up. :roll:
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

wonshot

Post#26 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:51 am

Im out of this, unless you show your identity. No point argueing with anyone who is afraid to show their face along with their arguements. As I am sure you can understand.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Alfa1986

Post#27 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:53 am

I used to think that this is only a bit strange people are playing for destro (well, the destruction side attracts all kinds of crazy, thugs, bad and reckless guys), but the order has not better, and maybe even worse. why people on the side of the order often for some reason do not use potions, and sometimes play scenarios with wound debuff?? often happens so that the order has or one or no healer, when the destro always has a pair of high-class and skilled healers (very good zealots).

not a complaint, just a note
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Warfare80

Post#28 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:43 am

If order wanna improve the bigscale fighting then they need to start playing mdps and tanks.
Order do not have the zerg nonstop anymore (and both sides are happy about this)
Destro have a extremly powerfull meleetrain (and imo some very powerfull bigscale class tools) and the only pure counter to that is alot more mdps and tanks than order put in the field atm.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
Azerreth

Post#29 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:30 am

To be fair destro isn't much better depending on the time of day. And heck even during prime time the bickering, fighting and stupid shenanigans pile up. I mean people bitch now about the smallest things; One player beats them ONE TIME and everyone looses their minds.

Yes White lion had problems, from what I've seen as a mara they aren't that much of the monster they once were. I Can take them down without hanky stuff going on; Or if they get me when im not prepared for them and they lay into me with their rotation before I can react. People are bitching about classes I didn't even think were an issue on both sides, ones I never even paid attention too.

Really this is a generation thing, we live in an age of entitlement and the belief that people shouldn't be forced to learn, know, or even really understand their class or the game. People just click buttons and expect results and that is the fundamental problem with gaming right now. Its being made for brain-dead monkeys, and this game was at its core designed before that and held to a higher standard (You at least need to think a bit to be remotely successful) Granted im not on as much as I used to be because I've been in a bit of a slump with gaming at this point; But from someone who comes around off and on the game is fine.

People just need to learn to play it, and play what they enjoy as well learn what is expected when they role a healer, a tank or a dps.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#30 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:05 am

Two weeks ago order always rofl stomped destro... I dont get these threads. Grass is always greener on the other side i guess.