Cerun
Artahe - Asvaldr
Not Very Good

SWEtree

Re: Bragging rights

Post#13 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 am

1. Rage alot but i calm down very fast
2. Helping new players with gold,boost etc
3. I both heal and res ppl outside my WB!!
Lucirona WP
Lucironia KOTBS
Luciran WL

Gracely

Post#14 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:25 am

!) RR83
2) Convinced husband to roll a Destro toon. Booyah.

Glorian

Post#15 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:37 pm

1) was a DB dev. Didn't did my job and was fired. ;)

2) Co Found the longest continuously running guild on order. In the 5th year now.

3) Was with said guild in the 3 day keep defence in Dragonwake in a Shift work Rotation which led to streams of destro tears and the nerf of the engi keg.

Berzar

Post#16 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:48 pm

1) I've answered thousands of questions about RoR and hopefully helped new players feel welcome.
Zarbix - RR84 Bright Wizard / Zarrbix - RR82 Sorcerer / TheZarbix - RR80 Squig Herder / Zarbbix - RR73 White Lion / TheZarrbix - RR60 Archmage

Come watch and join the community!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thezarbix

YouTube: https://bit.ly/2rHL8uw

Onemantankwall

Post#17 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 pm

1) I've sucessfully created a large scale NA destro community where there simply wasn't 1.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

tazdingo

Post#18 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:30 pm

when the server was still just t1 i had my own little greenskin tribe and we figured out how to get to orders starting zone. needless to say we killed all of the quest givers and /laughed at all of the confused lvl 1s trying to accept quests from dead guys. took about 4 hours for a gm to show up

Ads
TiberiusD

Post#19 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:46 pm

1. Achieving all the sets from the game (besides Bastion)
2. Completed all the Faction War-story chapters from Order
3. Achieving full influence in all the dungeons
4. Participating in dev tests for content
5. Helping people in dungeons and providing support for runs
6. Organizing dungeon runs and motivate people completing them

Martok

Post#20 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:36 pm

For what it is worth:

1. I am proud of my Scenario Guide videos. I know they were not universally received and a few questioned my intent, but I created them in an effort to support the server and because I enjoy creating them.

2. My 1,000th Witch Elf kill was a One v. One against Exoti. I have the image to prove it. I only point that out because Exoti is a good player and therefore it was a worthy battle.

3. The night I reached Renown Rank 80 I had an absolute blast. If anyone wants to share that experience please go to my video thread and watch the entry entitled "Glory Road."

4. I started a Twitch stream, much for the same reasons as motivates my video productions. I have fun with it and hope it helps promote the server.

5. I succumbed to the Dark Side once, but throughout my tenure here I have attempted to use my time and efforts to constructively promote the guilds I have been a part of. Zaxxed, Order Biased, Origin, Salt Factory. Had fun with them all and the Zaxxed pre-mades provided much of the early supporting video I utilized in my Scenario Guides.

6. I have purchased twelve Order Mounts on my SM alone. Only one was for me.

7. I play the game in a manner which is effective for me. In that context anything I can do to help a team, a warband, my Guild, or a pre-made group I will do. What I will not do is play this game in a manner or effort designed to satisfy someone else's vision or desire as to how I should play my toon, or just to try and make them happy. Changing yourself just to try and make someone else happy is an unobtainable goal in real life and equally so within an MMO game.

8. Most importantly, I have fun playing this game.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...