Ads

Its still an avoidance game.

Let's talk about... everything else
jasonX
Suspended

Re: Its still an avoidance game.

Post#31 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:56 am
Just a short Question... you want Order to group up, that you dont have to chace soloers with your Warband,
But as your signature sais, you are done play Order to much nerf.. but others should? ;)
Nah Order is pretty much ok. Shadow Warriors are only overnerfed (the ranged and the only-making-sense-build to have when creating a SW). BW bomb grps are still the most solid thing in the game. That 1.5 sec on-the-move fiery blast upon a disrupt is OP
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Ads
jasonX
Suspended

Post#32 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:59 pm

redemaan wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:11 am JasonX makes out like he's some sort of guru but all he does is avoid real pvp and find ways to exploit the systems to get max rewards without actually fighting; then claims its some sort of elite "strategy". He is the vocal minority. The silent majority are appalled by it.
So why dont you rally up the silent majority yourself to the "real fight"?

The only 2 reasons I may find for you not doing so is
1) you are a lousy leader
2) you have confused who is the minority and who is the majority.

If real pvp for you is fighting on Order postern door and being baited to feed them, then I leave it to you and your "majority" to deal with :).

Still I do think that you are one of those 4-5 guys that talk trash about our strategy in /t4 and then come and join the forts we open with that strategy to get your loots. Such soxic hypocrits.
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Tesq

Post#33 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:06 pm

if any woudl like to fix fortress thx.

Zxul

Post#34 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:07 pm

My 2 cents.

3 wb vs 3 wb zerg is just not fun in any way, shape, or form. People play FPS games which are nonstop fighting- ever wondered why they avoid fighting here? Thats the reason- vast majority don't enjoy the zerg fights- if they did they wouldn't avoid them.

Speaking about pugs- most in RoR are 30+, and likely have quite a bit of experience with organizing, group projects, ets at work, so if they actually wanted to they could make an organized wbs very easily- ever wondered why vast majority of RoR is pug? Same reason- isn't fun in any way, and way too much commitment for relaxing after work. Soloing, running in pug, or occasional mass fights near wc might be fun- organized wb, which often requires as much effort as an actual job, isn't.

Think about live, where EA was all about keeping max number of accounts (=money). Why did they allowed searching for empty instances, ets? Because only a selected few did actually enjoy the mass zergs in AoR- so to keep the max number of accounts EA needed to make sure that the majority which do not, ain't forced into doing those.

To sum it up- if majority of RoR population actually enjoyed the mass fights, they wouldn't avoid them. As we don't actually, you see the current situation- and if I have no choice but mass zerg, the actual result is me loggin off and going out for some beers (actually my last RoR break started during the "one pairing only" week, and lasts so far).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh