Recent Topics

Ads

Hello :)

Let's talk about... everything else
priestos

Hello :)

Post#1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:12 am

Hey i start today play that interesting game and can u give me any tips for start ? Thx a lot :)

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Hello :)

Post#2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:00 am

First and for most

Play what class YOU feel is fun, don’t worry about what classes people say are good or what classes people say the faction “needs”

Make sure your always queuing for scenarios

T1/ level 1-15 isn’t indicative of the “ real game”, it’s a funky mess just enjoy it for what it is

If there is already a particular class you like we can give you some advice for that class in terms of builds or suggested addons

priestos

Post#3 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:05 am

Thx :))) better is farming lvls or questing for newbie ? ;>

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:07 am

priestos wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:05 am Thx :))) better is farming lvls or questing for newbie ? ;>
Well it’s a bit of both you’ll need to do, but I’ll be honest I’m not a fan of t1, so I got to lvl 10 though scenarios and pvp then I just grinded mobs to level out as fast as possible

Firstly here T2-4 zones are merged meaning basically levels 16-40 play toghter but when then campaign goes to forts which is the current endgame that only level 40s can enter so during that time if there is no zone open you’ll have to pve grind out some mobs or quests

The exp of quests on this server have been increased and their are defiantly some worth doing like the epic quests which is a large quest with mutiple steps that give like ~10k exp per step and give some nice rewards or unique appearance gear

There are also some armor sets that you can only get from questing, doing public quests or dungeons

rameden

Post#5 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:30 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:00 am First and for most

Play what class YOU feel is fun, don’t worry about what classes people say are good or what classes people say the faction “needs”
This, so much this.

If you need any help in game with figuring things out, addons..etc. or need talismans / pots feel to free to PM and I can help you out.
Too many alts to count...