Recent Topics

Ads

What is up with T1 during EU daytime?

Let's talk about... everything else
eisenhans
Suspended

What is up with T1 during EU daytime?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Recently restarted ROR and I'm noticing an astonishing lack of melee classes on Order. It's not the first time either - I stopped playing some time ago because of the same problem, but that was ages ago. Order has lots of Ranged, even healers, but all of them fall apart under the very melee-heavy Destro groups.

If anything, Order has a few WL and really not much more, maybe an IB or two once in a blue moon. Seeing a WH is already a surprise, melee-specced SWs are basically non-existant and Slayers seem a fable from long ago.

I have to admit I snuck into T4 warbands and Order has enough melee there (from what I have seen until I got kicked for being a cheeky bugger :D ), but T1 is basically deserted in this respect. I usually play WP, but even a tanky WP can't hold the front line alone. Thinking about re-rolling tank or dps, probably tank. But is there really a class who can do enough dps to be a threat AND be tanky enough to be the sole front runner in small scale T1 RVR?

Or do I just grind out T1 and ignore RvR? Haven't seen T2 and T3 much yet.

Ads
courtsdad1

Re: What is up with T1 during EU daytime?

Post#2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:33 pm

I imagine with the double XP that a lot of people have leveled out of tier 1. I noticed it seemed slow last night for me. ( Eastern time)

Wyvernblade

Re: What is up with T1 during EU daytime?

Post#3 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:55 pm

There are players who love T1 and reroll as soon as they chicken out. Others grind as fast as they can to get out of T1. If you want to grind out and RvR isn't happening, do the quests in each chapter and work on some PQs to level up.