Recent Topics

Ads

removed from balance...

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: removed from balance...

Post#51 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Flavored personal expdeience lol

You talk aboru derailling and still cant find the differemce between have no bias but possibly be wrong and do derailling bias with bad here bad that.

If course when an effect disable.melee for 5 sec aoe with no target cap what do you think i have to say ? Do i really have to write a wall about it? This bias story is retarded it's not the first time i hear it.

Im the only one that has proposed some serious nerf for mara GOM and that should tell a long story

It need no brain to use a kind of scaler to see what skill are not in line inside the game ...like black ork "you wot?"Lol

Please refrain call me bias.

Ads
pompownik666

Post#52 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Read your **** latest post and figure out why mate

Tesq

Post#53 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Ye i red all posts, what were we, 5 ppl made constructive feedback? Now they are 4....

Well gl again could just had told me to edit and peace ..but nope...gl get something out of ppl that never played this game for a lot of time , keep ban/silence ppl when you see fit great results so far for balance lol.

You can close this cuz of course had wargrimmir talk here in pubblic was too much "demanding".... I mean more than 1 post.

BeautfulToad

Post#54 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Is using colours ban-able? :lol: If I had known there was colours I would've used them.

It looks FABULOUS

EDIT: in all seriousness, that took ages to write, but it does look pretty cool. No colour for emojis though.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BeautfulToad

Post#55 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Tesq, just calm down a wee bit mate and I am sure they will let you back in to discuss balance changes. Does it even matter? Just post in the forums - the devs read most discussion threads on balance anyway.

Penril

Post#56 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Talking only from personal experience, but the reason tesq sometimes annoyed me when i was a balance moderator was because he would hijack feedback/suggestions threads and turn them into "tesq proposal" threads. What i mean is that he would give feedback but then he would keep posting. And posting. And posting. And posting, turning the thread into pretty much a "tesq vs. the community" discussion.

If you want the community to discuss your and only your suggestions, make your own proposal and wait to see if a balance mod moves it. But in threads made by devs, directed at the whole community, maybe you should limit yourself to only a few posts.

Then again, i could be completely wrong about this. So whatever. #freetesq

Arbich
Suspended

Post#57 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:56 pm

wonshot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:16 pm
Dammy095 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:18 am lol, he was on balance team ?
this guy knows nothing about game, he plays forum instead
See that the thing, the way this original post is worded it made me raise the very same question, simply because of how hard Tesq's post are to read and understand.
Does he have the right intentions, absolutely. But those messy walls of text just become exhausting and they are often full of missinformation that really starts derailing alot of topics. Most of the time they are just whine beating around the point and mixed with bad formulating it just becomes really exhausting to read and take in.

Is it rough to ban him from taking place from balancing, yeah kinda. But it sure as hell will improve how balance feedback and move on at a better phase when you dont see someone with 5k useless posts, jamming the channel and killing the focus for the readers.

I dont know all the game mechanics in the game, but when I get involved in some debate the LEAST I can do is click on the "Career builder" up top and check out the class or ability that is being used and then add personal experience to whatever point I will try to make. In this case he just adds flavored personal experience, not to actually help. But just to grind his post count. And I fully understand how that was getting enough for the Devs.

Stop "post-zerging" and they might let you back in, take this as a chance to improve id say
Could you explain what exactly are your problems with his original post?
I would say it was a quite high quality post every balance dev can hope for. He said what is imbalanced on every quoted proposal, why it was imbalanced and how he would change it. You could argue about every proposal he made, but none of it was totally insane.

I think there is not much room for improvement. His original post was actually a perfect example of a good quality feedback. Reasonable and easy to understand.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM