Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeon and PvE Question

Let's talk about... everything else
Niightwish

Dungeon and PvE Question

Post#1 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:52 pm

Hey All,

I am a relatively new player enjoying my time in RoR very much.

One of the more confusing aspects of the game for me as a new player is the ward system. I was hoping to get some get clarity around this by creating this topic. Here are my questions;
  • Do I have to get the full set of Redeye->Sentinel->Bloodlord to be able to wear Bloodlord? Or is there any other way, for example "Clear dungeon X" times to qualify for the Ward, or "Kill a boss X many times"?
    I recently did a BS run with a pug, we killed 4 bosses together before I had to log. They went on and killed rest of the bosses without me. However, "Lockout" tab shows I am locked for the bosses that i didn't kill. Is this a display bug or am I locked to those bosses?

That is all. Thank you.
Stormvar - 40/65 WP of Order
Stormmvar - 40/60 WH of Order

Ads
Hiszp4n

Re: Dungeon and PvE Question

Post#2 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 pm

Yes, you do have to get full Redeye set and wear it atleast once to use Sentinel, same for Bloodlord
Its actually preatty easy to get these sets, if you are lucky one full run is more than enough, but usually it takes about 3 runs.
I am not sure whats wrong with yours lockouts, you might wanna try a command .lockout, just to be sure

Ysaran

Post#3 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:15 pm

The red eye cloack and the sentinel rings doesn't count towards wards, so you don't need them in order to get the ward
Zputadenti

Chinesehero

Post#4 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:09 am

Hiszp4n wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 pm Yes, you do have to get full Redeye set and wear it atleast once to use Sentinel, same for Bloodlord
Its actually preatty easy to get these sets, if you are lucky one full run is more than enough, but usually it takes about 3 runs.
I am not sure whats wrong with yours lockouts, you might wanna try a command .lockout, just to be sure
tell u one easy way get full gear high chance in a full run
if u are a tank for example SM
call another SM with full gear (which mean he dont need the gear and pass u)
u will have double chance to have the gear drop (sometimes can drop SM gear X2)
for a 6 man grp, that mean u have 1/3 or 33% to get the gear
:lol: :lol: :lol:

actually 2 toon same career wont affect the chance 1/6 drop if 2 sm still have chance drop 2sm gear at the same time
but many ppl think that the chance less so always use different career