Ads
bestwaytodie

Re: No zerg agreement

Post#32 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 pm

no problem in the zerg if the devs give us back the tools to kill it

Jabba

Post#33 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 pm

What I do find amusing however, is all these mini zerg guilds complaining about being zerged by larger guilds, when the only guild warband I've seen ignore soloers/small groups is VII.....The rest are just desparate for that kill
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Zxul

Post#34 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Reesh wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:04 pm Image
This man got a point! :p
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Heladin

Post#35 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:45 pm

bestwaytodie wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 pm no problem in the zerg if the devs give us back the tools to kill it
But but... They will cry and leave server afterwards. Devs dont want an empty server.

oaliaen

Post#36 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Heladin wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:45 pm
bestwaytodie wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 pm no problem in the zerg if the devs give us back the tools to kill it
But but... They will cry and leave server afterwards. Devs dont want an empty server.
completely agree whit you two.

ssoul

Post#37 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 pm

Jabba wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 pm What I do find amusing however, is all these mini zerg guilds complaining about being zerged by larger guilds, when the only guild warband I've seen ignore soloers/small groups is VII.....The rest are just desparate for that kill

ehehe 😊
that's why I choose my leader and the guild 😉💕
Gitcoin
Lilyflow
Lilypop
Lilywhip

toffikx

Post#38 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Jabba wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 pm What I do find amusing however, is all these mini zerg guilds complaining about being zerged by larger guilds, when the only guild warband I've seen ignore soloers/small groups is VII.....The rest are just desparate for that kill
OP asking for ”gentleman behaviour” while he himself methodically chases down small scale groups with his zerg warband. What a joke.

Ads
madrocks
Suspended

Post#39 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:27 am

toffikx wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:42 pm OP asking for ”gentleman behaviour” while he himself methodically chases down small scale groups with his zerg warband. What a joke.
Did I virtually killed you and your friends in a video game while you where ganking other players?
Was it at a Destro war camp, or were you simply picking on a PUG's warband tail?
I am so sorry, please show me on this puppet where it really hurts, ok? :lol:

"Gentleman behavior" ? lol.
Simply asking the people that matter in oRvR to reduce the zerg of 80+ so we can enjoy the fights more.
Very simple, does not take much to do it. ;)
Lutz

Onemantankwall

Post#40 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:28 am

wonshot wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 pm How delusional can you be, Destro!?

2 Months ago when there was 24v24 fights to be had. YOU overrecruited and still didnt stop after filling overflow guildwarbands.

FMJ running 2 guildwarbands, and PnP running overflow more often than now. Combined with Grunbe being overly handholding happy when he was leading, over when Claustro had the wheel lead to this situation.

Stop pretending like you wanted to be 24man roster guilds roaming. Atleast be true to what you stand for, like L2P just plays for their boyband nights and giggles and not results, and Gitbane plays for gear and glory.

If you wanted the even numbers fights, you would had stopped recruitment when you had full rosters-roughly. But you want to play with WEs, people in green gear, and with everyone online so lets call it as it is.
Its called losing with style something zergs know nothing of well because they force numbers to win.
You can get a group together without going tryhard meta and still pull off wins outside the zerg fights which imo is a x10 better feeling of gameplay.
You think the mighty ducks would be such a classic story if they crushed every other team from the start?

This is why we refuse to dip our toes in any eu gameplay. 1 zone 500 people 250 each side running in 2 mega blobs sitting snoozing 1 button aoeing in the middle of the zone.

Take a 24 person wb into that what could you accomplish when the 250 sheep train runs u over? Leaving the only options, to boring af pvdoor a empty zone where no 1 will bother leaving the zerg to defend, or ride ur own realms sheepfest. Sooooo boring!!!! We'd rather mighty duck it or que scs if online during eu time.

The game becomes fun when you treat it like a game win some lose some, have fun regardless. If its not fun, then why you playing? Ull burn out on being herded eventually. Population drop speaks for itself.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!