Recent Topics

Ads

Region unlocks

Let's talk about... everything else
CreepFingers

Region unlocks

Post#1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:30 am

Do regions in RVR unlock in a specific order or is it random?

I'm trying to get an idea of when T3 regions are open since I find they seem like the least commonly available. I have 3 characters that need gear from those regions.

Ads
Quillog

Re: Region unlocks

Post#2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:06 am

Here's how it rolls:
At the beginning the three T2 zones are open.
If a T2 zone is captured the T3 zone in the same pairing (like Greenskin/Dworfs) opens.
If a T3 zone is taken the middle T4 zone in the same pairing opens.
If a T4 zone is captured the second T4 zone in the same pairing opens, depending on which side won the last zone.
If a second T4 zone of a pairing is captured a fort opens.
If the fort is won by the attacker this pairing closes. If the fort is lost it goes back to the middle T4 zone in this pairing.
If one side captures two forts the campaign is reset and all T2 zones open again. (At this point the city siege would take place, but it's not yet implemented.)

T2+3 Zones are easier to take and T4 has two zones, that's why most time T4 is open.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:57 am

CreepFingers wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:30 am Do regions in RVR unlock in a specific order or is it random?

I'm trying to get an idea of when T3 regions are open since I find they seem like the least commonly available. I have 3 characters that need gear from those regions.
Hi.

I guess your concern is related to INF rewards isn't it? So, as Quillog explained, we have made the choice to merge all T2+ tiers in a single campaign to gather all 16+ players in the same pool ,according population may be low at some moments. Of course, it creates some problems in term of influence reward acquisition. Thats another subject we will have to focus on in the future.

CreepFingers

Post#4 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:56 pm

If I may throw in my humble 2 cents.

What about merging T2 T3, into a 3rd bracket, (16 -39)with the option of low lvls heading to T4 but lvl 40's chickened if they head into the T2-T3 RVR zones?

OR if population for T2 T3 is too low, just create a 3rd zone unlock rotation so something in the T2 -T3 zones is always open.

Normally I wouldn't think it would be a big issue, however for players that can only play during certain times they may only have a shot at grabbing their inf gear once every week or two. Without the gear it makes the road to lvl 40 alot more difficult.

I feel with more t2-t3 zone availability you'll see a lot more players make their way to 40 since they have the gear boost to help them out.