Recent Topics

Ads

Bug reports/Github

Let's talk about... everything else
Croatoan
Banned

Bug reports/Github

Post#1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:09 am

How do you report a bug without GitHub, because the website said my password is too weak and will not let me log in. Even with me typing a 16 letter password stating how ridiculous it was, with 2 numbers & 3 uppercase letters it will not let me do anything.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Bug reports/Github

Post#2 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:13 am

Its an external site and the same accounts wont work sadly.

Croatoan
Banned

Post#3 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:32 am

I think I might be misunderstanding you. I tried to log into my account on GitHub but it said my password is weak and I need to change it, but no matter what I change it to, it still tells me it's weak. So I cannot even get onto GitHub, but there is an annoying thing happening to me in-game that I don't know if it's just happening to me, or if it's working as intended.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#4 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:44 am

Croatoan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:32 am I think I might be misunderstanding you. I tried to log into my account on GitHub but it said my password is weak and I need to change it, but no matter what I change it to, it still tells me it's weak. So I cannot even get onto GitHub, but there is an annoying thing happening to me in-game that I don't know if it's just happening to me, or if it's working as intended.
Well as there is no link between us and github accounts there and here are separate and we cannot help with any account related issues on github.