Recent Topics

Ads

Need advice on what want to play Duo

Let's talk about... everything else
Dinguskhan

Need advice on what want to play Duo

Post#1 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:53 am

Hey all, so me and my brother are going to be playing War together and im trying to decide what would be best PvE to play with him (hes playing shaman) any help will be appreciated :D

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Ads
Artwork

Re: Need advice on what want to play Duo

Post#2 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:08 am

If you actually mean to PvE together, you can pick pretty much any class you like and you'll do fine alongside a shaman. PvE isn't particularly hard in this game. It's also not usually very interesting or challenging, excepting maybe a few end-game runs. The game was designed mostly for PvP, and that's still where it still shines, but if you guys are just looking to jump in and explore the world then have fun, and pick whatever class appeals to you - you'll do fine with anything, really.

Dinguskhan

Post#3 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 am

Artwork wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:08 am If you actually mean to PvE together, you can pick pretty much any class you like and you'll do fine alongside a shaman. PvE isn't particularly hard in this game. It's also not usually very interesting or challenging, excepting maybe a few end-game runs. The game was designed mostly for PvP, and that's still where it still shines, but if you guys are just looking to jump in and explore the world then have fun, and pick whatever class appeals to you - you'll do fine with anything, really.
what about PvP then? just duo roaming style that goes with shaman?

Foltestik

Post#4 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:55 am

squig herder + shaman is nice duo for pvp

if you want pve heal+tank is best start for party

anarchypark

Post#5 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:38 am

tank for PvE.
dps tank for PvP.
pick with favorite race.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

spiritbull

Post#6 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:40 am

SH is not viable nowadays (sad but true), so sh+shama duo is good just from estetic perspective.
Shama has 2 roles: heal (preferable option) or range DPS. Thus I would suggest to pick the second character as a range DPS to allow for both scenarios just pewpew from the distance
SH just doesn't have damage enough, it's good with kiting (as well as shammy), but that's all it can bring
Sorc - good dps, has place in every aspect of the game: rvr, small scale\scenarios, pve, duo
Magus - great DPS in stationary fights, a bit less desired comparing to Sorc in organized WBs, but still it's better there then poor gobla sh.

So I would suggest to pick a range dps as the second in duo. He will kill everything and shammy won't let him die.

ocrtmpone

Post#7 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:13 am

1) For funny = SH
2) For Reality = Soc

For personal, I will choose SH, because when they stand together, feeling good~~~~